1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Khloe's impact on Harden's game...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Nov 22, 2015.

1. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

JayGoogle,

I feels ya, and I know there's other players on this team with talent, but they don't often step up and show it. Unless James Harden is showing he cares. Which, so far this season, has been seldom.

Of course, maybe the laissez-faire (or should that be laissez-Harden?) coaching that Harden's received has led to much of this. He's so integral to team success, and there's been no real structure other than "run! push the ball! come on guys!" that these guys literally don't know what to do (or stand around until instinct kicks in too late) with Harden loafing backslash sucking.

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It does but it's not being used correctly currently. Dwight COULD be an offensive force, if you get him on PNR and rolling to the basket. How many times have we even seen a Lawson/Dwight PNR? Every time I see it, it works. This team has to use it's other players better to offset the load that Harden has to carry. We can't depend on him going off for 40 every night. If we even asked that of Jordan we'd be messed up. That's asking way too much of a player and he's not even on that all-time level.

But this reason probably hits more closer to home than the Khloe stuff

3. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Right. I mean, this is all speculation anyway. I don't discount the personal life helping make a shamble of his professional life, but to what extent is unknown.

The laissez-faire no-coaching style affecting this team, yes, few would argue that point.

Whatever is affecting him (including having fallen in love with his own celebrity), maybe a boot in James' ass is all he needs (albeit every day for the rest of the year).

4. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

I have a friend who has been hooking up with Harden over the past year and she stayed the night again at his place again last weekend.... Just kissing and cuddles though, no extra stuff this time...

5. Solaris

Solaris Member

there are other kardashians. just saying.

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Harden just needs sex to perform. Khle has a staph infection. No Sex no play good!

7. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

post pics said of friend to look for pointy elbows.

8. AB423

AB423 Member

Harden bro, just think of her when she was fat.

1 person likes this.
  9. seeingred

seeingred Member

here's the thing about the Kardashian rumors - it's easy to dismiss it as correlation without causation and we really don't know what's going on. but, as fans on a website we can do a little speculation. getting emotionally involved with a narcissistic, unstable, *married* person will absolutely mess with any 26 year old's head. add to that the rest of the team's struggles and i can see Harden being in a dark place right now.

as to what needs to happen - guy needs a friend to tell him to cut bait while he still has a soul and before he ends up a shattered husk of a man.

10. tzou88

tzou88 Member

I hate this succubus family.

11. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

not working

[​IMG]

12. LG1200

LG1200 Member

Goes to hotel room alone after games? He has a house... unless they're referring to road games which she would rarely be traveling with him anyways.

13. SemisolidSnake

Honestly, anybody that would have anything to do with that disgusting family is certifiably insane. James has a screw lose, and I don't think it bodes well for our team.

14. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Harden just wants fame so much. It really has nothing to do with which Kardaishan.

15. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

You know James' thoughts? :) Who's your source?

16. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

Harden should just play with whichever Kardashian with no commitments. If he wanted to attract some more media coverage from a Kardashian, he got it already.

It's better served if Harden finds a spouse, have a family, and focus his attention on basketball games. That's how Steph Curry's brand works. Kardashian girls are not good spouses.

17. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

Anyone catch the latest KUWTK episode? omg. scott slept over at kourtney's house and khloe is mad she's doing all the work promoting their products but having to split the money with her sisters!!!!

18. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

You guys are so obsessed with Steph curry.....As if having a wife and kids is what makes curry so great. Lol he's great because he has natural talent that's never been seen before in the ability to shoot it anywhere at anytime.

I choose to believe that harden was hurt this offseason like mchale said and didn't get a chance to get in game shape like he usual does. Coupled with the fact that he banged his knee in the preseason game and I think James is just really struggling with his legs.

Thy do seem to be coming back the last few games as he's been doing more step backs and his shot looks like it has more arc on it as if he is getting a little bit more lift on those long 3s he's taking. His FG% has been going up so I think he's going to be fine. Its the other guys shooting im worried about. Maybe it's just a factor of them needing to see harden get going and it will make it easier for them to shoot I don't know but something needs to change quick.

This has been a very weird season so far the Rockets are not even close to being out of the thick of things they just need to start winning and playing better ball soon

19. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Last year this time harden was making it rain on real big booty hoes at clubs and wearing his favorite sneakers and doing whatever the f he wanted, making the playoffs was the target given the team was decimated by injuries.

Today he's in a "cute" relationship with a kardashian which has made him out to be a "cute" person to his peers and probably staying away from strip clubs and wearing his second favorite sneakers just for money, and this time winning a championship is on his back after being MVP and carrying the team to WCF.

His world has changed a LOT and that takes time, but the issue is I'm not sure he's sure that this world is his world. From our perspective we can't understand that, but if you just try for a second to look at how his world has changed around him so much, you will see why he's digging his boots into the ground and being stubborn. It's frustrating, but it's understandable.

20. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Getting with a Kardashian and wondering how your world is falling apart is like getting HIV and wondering why your immune system is having issues.

It's really hard to feel any pity for someone who brings it entirely upon themselves. He walked willingly head first into a train wreck, it's hard not to think of him as a self destructive idiot.