1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin McHale will be TNT guest analyst for Rockets-Warriors game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Lunareste

Lunareste Member

I will never have anything bad to say, ever, about Mchale after tonight. Maybe he wasn't the right coach for us but even after being embarrassed by being fired, he doesn't rag on our players or say anything negative about them. I admire the good sportsmanship about that.

1 person likes this.
  2. AB423

AB423 Member

Hire the man back!!

3. rockets13champs

CAN Mchale be the first coach to be fired and rehired the same season

4. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

5. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

7. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

8. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Save your tears. McHale wasn't taking us anywhere further than we'd been last year. We need an answer at coach, but it sure never was gonna be McHale.

9. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Barkley is a f!cking prick

10. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Despite what he says, he made too many horrible mistakes. Would've never called a timeout when the opposing team went on a surge after being down. I meant in a timely manner.

11. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I have no idea what the Rockets did to be the laughing stock of the NBA. Many worse teams with dismal history and performance that she be ahead of us for that role. Infuriating even though I realize these guys are really worthless for analysis.

12. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

He was never taking us past the WCF with a chance to steal in the first two games? ****... You must be totally right with your internet wisdom of basketball.

13. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

Dude you are so right, you should be an assistant coach in the NBA with your knowledge of timeout structure and when to call them - front office material at least.

Other coaches would've gotten us past the WCF last year???? People are so of the moment... How does crow taste when you don't want it?

14. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

I love Mchale still but it was his time to go. What Morey did that I thought was stupid was stick with Bickerstaff. Everyone wants to blame Mchale for " bad habbits" but bringing in his protege with a lack of experience was just a bad move. Even Josh Smith looks lost without Mchale at this point. Is Morey sitting at home praying and hoping the team will click? They need a push at this moment. It won't come from Bickerstaff. This team has some of the right players. What they need is a leader....

15. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Harden's players MVP made Curry Stans mad, and with how fair weather this country is, most casual basketball fans have hopped on the Curry bandwagon and through the transitive property, they now hate Harden + Rox.

And they already hated Howard anyway so it just adds on.

Fucc em

1 person likes this.
  16. tinman

Supporting Member

I'm talking about actually hearing what he says and using english.
    McHale > Shaq

17. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

You mean the country hopped on the bandwagon of a dude who went home after a summer of winning the NBA championship and re-dedicated himself to the game in order to get better? Instead of hopping on the 2nd dude's train toward reality stardom and Twitter? It is one of the few things that gives me hope in this world, and this forum still defends everything Murray does, LOL.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

Howard + Harden + Khloe + losing

19. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Yes, instead of cheering for their local team.

These same people were Heat fans 2 years ago, Spurs/Cavs before that. They have no shame

20. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Why would that be a good idea? Bickerstaff is pretty much the same as Mchale, it's the same staff, same system, same game plans. Mchale would do no different and maybe worse.