1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Love, My goodness!!!!!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by VanityHalfBlack, Mar 23, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Kevin Love shoots 40% from 3 while putting up 26 ppg and 14 rebounds... AND HE'S ONLY 23. Stop hating.

2. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Just needs some D and he'll be a complete player.

3. what

what Member

Kevin Love's game is so sick right now. What this guy play basketball. If love had any team at all around him he'd be dangerous.

I watch the guy bury 3s like it is nothing and go from 19 points to 29 in the blink of an eye.

People don't even realize how great this kid is yet at 23. What he is doing is not normal.

There was a stat that was brought up to the effect that Love has 9 games of 30 points/ 20 boards. The rest of the league combined at 8. That is Utter Dominance.

Love has NO TEAM right now until Rubio comes back.

Rubio and Love, if I were the wolves I would trade d-will and whatever to be able to draft Jeremy Lamb. Rubio, Love and Lamb would be in the playoffs next year.

Pretty much everybody else on the wolves are also-rans. They have nobody that is that great. Trade b-easy and d-will, get lamb and this is a team.

4. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

Dude is scary good right now. I think offensively, he just needs more discipline (and that comes with having more talent around you); there's no reason for him to shoot 45%. Furthermore, the rest of his game will come the more he grows as a player, especially defense.

And he can only get better under Adelman's teachings. His game is perfect in that style of offense.

5. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

my god, it's shameful that this guy isn't getting primetime coverage

sick sick sick numbers

6. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

Kevin Love is a MUCH better version of Zack Randolph.. All points and rebounds on losing teams.. Love cant carry a team to a title..

Love even said he tried to copy Zack's game when he was a teen living in Oregon watching Blazers games.. oh well

Love put up similar numbers last year, and had a worse team. The MVP of the T'Wolves this year is Rick Adelman... without Adelman, the Wolves would be minus at least 7 or 8 wins

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I don't like the the douchey act he's got going, but almost all really productive players have it....just a lot of confidence and he's tearing it up...

I hope he demands a trade soon :)

8. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

yea he's a damn good player, and i would love him on the Rockets for sure

9. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Name me anyone that can carry a team to a title other than Hakeem? My main criticism of Love is that he can't initiate the offense and he doesn't force a double team. In other words, he doesn't make his teammates better by drawing in defenses.

10. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Yeah, because the Rockets Championship teams were all full of scrubs.

Homer much?

11. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

This was part of a good article today regarding Love's MVP credentials. There's some interesting stuff for people who haven't watched his improvement this year that closely.

12. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

Love is now averaging 26.6 ppg, 13.9rpg, 1.9 3pts/game -> no player in NBA history finished a season with those #s.

13. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

Yeah, he's especially turned it up this month in spite of all the injuries to his teammates. Shaq is the only player in the last 15 years to have more points and rebounds in a single month than Love has had this month. Shaq: 499/218, Love: 469/211. Love might break that in the remaining game he has left this month against Boston. Love is a BEAST.

14. what

what Member

I truly believe that Love was angered by the man-boobs jokes and it put a major chip on his shoulder.

Love gets diss'd in so many ways; his contract, for one. Man-boobs. He's just a stat stuffer. Griffin is better than him.

He plays with a fire inside of him. He was already skilled, but when the media doubted him it made him angry. He is out to prove, no question that he is a superstar in this league and he does it, night in and night out.

15. LOLatSoccer

LOLatSoccer Member

meh another loss

best player in the league.. yea right

ZACK RANDOLPH 2.0..

MVP of the TWolves is Rick Adelman