1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Durant

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by binvegas, Nov 18, 2006.

1. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2818859
    Not surprised at all, as he has been nothing short of phenomenal this season. Congratulations KD!

2. Fuse

Fuse Member

He is much better than Oden this year. Oden's hype is due to his size. It was interesting today when the CBS commentors mentioned that Oden has never really matched anyone of his size. I wonder if he will do just as well if he was in the NBA today.

3. solid

solid Contributing Member

He impresses me more than any college player I have seen this year. He is an NBA All Star in the making. He will start strong and get better. He would be my number one pick.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

He is the Vince Young of college basketball !

DD

5. Outlier

Outlier Member

He's going pro

Draftexpress.com

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

7. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

i sat at a table next to Kevin Durant and DJ last night at a diner in Austin. Kevin was such a nice and humble guy. he and DJ were just being typical teenagers having some food. people kept coming up to KD and asking for autographs and such while they were eating. i felt kind of bad for him, but he signed everything and shook everybody's hand like they were his friends. he signed all the waitresses t-shirts (part of their uniform) and told them how much he liked the food. it took the guy more than 20 minutes to exit the freakin' diner, but he made it a point to shake everybody's hand that seemed interested.
    i hope the NBA doesn't ruin him too much. it's great to see such a cool, humble guy have such success.
    sorry for the lack of pics, but i didn't want to bother the guy even more than what he was already enduring.

best wishes to his future...and i hope the Celts don't draft him.

just wanted to share...

carry on.

8. BroadwayBelm

BroadwayBelm Member

why? Boston has history. It would be amazing to have the opportunity to bring them back to their glory days. Boston beats the hell out of Memphis and Milwaukee.

9. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

i still hold a grudge from 1981 and 1986. plus, that organization is a sham.

10. BroadwayBelm

BroadwayBelm Member

lol understandable.