1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Durant will meet with 6 teams

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Horry33, Jun 25, 2016.

1. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

get your ass to houston boy! we got the real mvp and the most skilled player according to taco bell. the original brick bros are here too, can always use another member. offensive genius anthony. we also got yo mama b****!

save the rockets, join houston! show us what the 2nd round feels like again

2. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

WEsty will joing Durant after next year and then Harden the year after that.

When the ROX go back to 'loveable losers' maybe the apathetic fans here will be happy again since you know "Harden Sucks"

3. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

This is correct. They almost don't have money to sign Whiteside to the max alone, bc of wade's cap hold and potential salary. Also to sign just Whiteside they'd have to let go of deng and Johnson. They're stuck with bosh and his money.

4. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

If your Durant which other team would you have on your mind besides Houston?

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

Houston is not on his mind.

We know which teams are on his mind: Spurs, Heat, Warriors, Thunder, Clippers, Celtics

6. Sanity2disChaos

That's scary honestly. Fellas we have your dark horse....:eek:

7. Sanity2disChaos

But not IN HIS HEART.

8. Lunareste

Lunareste Member

He's having a meeting with each of these teams to personally inform them that he will be taking his talents to Galveston beach?

9. houstontexans

houstontexans Member

Stewart Beach?

10. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

I'm going to sell my house and bet in Vegas Durant's coming to Houston

11. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

"Sign Durant or die tryin" - d.Moreh

12. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

If he goes to the clippers I really see them moving Griffin.

13. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

If Morey can't get a big name free agent this summer, he should resign like David Cameron.

14. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Ah okay, haven't looked at their cap situation. But atm it looks like Bosh will have to retire, so it could maybe work if they load off Deng and Johnson somehow.

15. varughese.arun

WHO THE HELL IS THIS SOURCE MAN!!!!

I WISH SOMEONE STEP UP AND CLAIM THAT SHEET!

I would name MY FIRST SON "DURANT" if Durant shuts these rumor reporting "Sources," and joins the Houston Rockets.

Unfortunately, the more time that passes, the less likely it seems that Durant will come to Houston. DAMN, DAMN, DAAAAAAMN!

16. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Lol at people thinking we even had 0.1 percent chance

we are just Harden right now, we might be the worst team in the league come next season

17. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

For the Rockets to even be in the mix for Durant, they need to make a trade that opens more space so we can sign another "sexy" free agent.

To do that, we'd have to fly under the radar. It would be tougher to, say, trade Ariza + Bev (+ whatever) for Whomever (Nerlens Noel was our latest hard-on, I take it).

If I were Morey, I'd want to keep it quiet. But I do hope he focuses on other players if he KNOWS Durant won't sign here. Don't want another "we like you, Lowry, but we LOVE players who sell tickets MORE; wait here on the park bench, won't you?" situation.

18. Eric00009

Eric00009 Member

The rockets are such a dumb organization they don't know how to attract free agents

19. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Good riddance. He didn't do anything in the playoff. Save the m9ney and sign durant

20. Rokman

Rokman Member

If I was Durant, I would go to San Antonio, no hesitation. Get to play with that squad and be coached by Popovich is a no brainer and I'm a die hard Rockets fan. I'm not pinning my love for the team on one player or the other because you know who has the ultimate say on the winner? The f#ckin ' league that's who. It doesn't matter anymore who you have on your team when the league is rigging this crop. Basketball is entertainment not life and at this point it's gone from MMA to WWE and that is no lie.