1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kenny Smith riding around Beaumont?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Commodore, May 8, 2017.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Brother,
    it's at the point where people who didn't watch or were alive when Clutch City happens has an opinion on the members of Clutch City based on their second career as TV analyst.

We always represent the truth

99ers

Asian Sensation likes this.
  2. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

I'm still curious to see how he would do as a head coach. I was actually all for him being the guy here. Then we narrowed it down to D'Antoni and Silas. Now if/when D'Antoni retires, I hope we still have halftime GOAT, Roy Rogers, to take his place.

Someone tell Root Sports to stop interviewing him. We are providing too much tape for teams to steal him away.

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Kenny's got a side chick! Kenny's got a side chick! Kenny's got a side chick!

dachuda86 likes this.
  4. tinman

Supporting Member

Anyone who claims to be a Clutchfan and hates on Kenny Smith

I place the curse of the 99ers on you
    May you find bad luck

5. Fantasma Negro

Wrong thread

#45 Fantasma Negro, May 9, 2017
    Last edited: May 9, 2017
  6. fattz

fattz Member

I remember Sam doing the a lot of the work at the point and Kenny just wanted to catch and shoot off of Dream. Horry was the only wing that could feed Dream on the strong side. Kenny went to Denver and was cut soon after. After the Rockets Sam had a long and successful career and Kenny talks about the success of the team. The Kings the team that drafted him-could get rid of him any faster. Yes he started here but it was because he would cry if he didn't not his effectiveness. Sam and Maxwell were a better players at the point. Truth

snowconeman22 likes this.
  7. BackdoorHarden

Only 4 FT for Harden and the game is almost over. REFS betting on Spurs!!!!!!!! We need the FBI on this

8. fattz

fattz Member

What a good game

9. tinman

Supporting Member

Sorry newbs
    Kenny didn't join the the rockets when we won the title, he was huge addition when we got him averaging 18 points and 7 assists
    In the 90 91 season.

I put the curse on Kenny haters

10. fattz

fattz Member

Kenny was a stat padder and played with no heart at all. Pitched a fit when after a playoff win because Rudy started Sam in the 3rd quarter after we got our heads handed to us in the first half. A Kenny Smith fan is a nothing more than a Rocket punch line to a bad joke. Just a soft all around player that gave himself a nickname. Yes, 3 point and slam dunk contest the same year but played scared in the game. He and Matt Bullard are two of a kind.

11. tinman

Supporting Member

We lost today because fake rockets fans continue to hate on clutch city rockets
    And we will lose again if they don't repent

12. fattz

fattz Member

You are just being silly now.
    You know because you were there...
    Scotty Brooks had to close out game because Smith was heartless. Sam got some time and moved Brooks because no one would take on Smith. Truth

This year
    Coach is playing with 7 players. Simmons is their 10th man and is their series MVP. We could learn from Pop.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

Anyone who hates on Kenny Smith is a Non Believer

14. tinman

Supporting Member

I blame you idiots who hate on Kenny
    Can't hate on an original clutch city champion
    Bad karma