1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kenny Smith on INSIDE THE NBA told Rockets to get new uniforms. GO KENNY!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bballfanatic, Dec 23, 1999.

1. PhiSlammaJamma

Ketchup and Mustard. Ick! I like the new colors. I hate the logo. You could have paid me to draw that for a nickle. Let's get more creative than that.

2. bballfanatic

bballfanatic Member

Scarface, I could care less if you can't stand me or not because of the colors I like. Your name is not that appealing to me but I would not tell you that had you not insulted me first.

Juan Valdez, are you serious about what marketing told Les?

For sure lose the stripes. We copied from Orlando when they were hot with Shaq and Penny and seemed cool at the time. Our stripes are too large and gothic looking to me.

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Les abandoned Red and Gold because Marketing told him that (except for the Bulls) blue-jerseyed teams make more money on merchandising than red-jerseyed teams. Then I suppose he used his cousin for the actual design when he heard how much a professional job would cost him. I loved everything about our old uniforms (except the really short shorts). My vote is for a complete return.