1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kawhi is 100x better than harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Htowngenius, Jun 7, 2019.

1. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

This

2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Toronto fans be like....

[​IMG]

3. PWR

PWR Member

I guess so. Notice when the real stats are thrown into the mix, it gets ignored...lol.

Like I said earlier, they would be better off comparing Kawhi to CP3. They would actually have a case that Kawhi is 10000000000000X better.

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Tell me the last time Kawhi quit on his team in the playoffs

5. Mr. Space City

Tell me the last time Harden ate a McRib on a Tuesday.

topfive likes this.
  6. topfive

topfive CF OG

Harden shows no emotion in a playoff game: "He had one of those f%$king games where he totally checks out and doesn't seem engaged at all. Trade his weird ass!"

Kawhi shows no emotion in a playoff game: "He's a cold-blooded assassin! Always stays under control and takes care of business! Why isn't Harden like this?"

Don't ever change, ClutchFans.

#166 topfive, Jun 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  7. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Last year when he decided not to play for an entire season?

8. steddinotayto

You’d think that this was a forum for the Suns, Wizards, Knicks or Grizzlies by the way some b**** incessantly about the littlest of things. I’m going to go join a Suns forum and start a thread “Kawhi Leonard is 100000x better than Devin Booker”

topfive likes this.
  9. Audioout

Audioout Member

What threads like these remind me of.[​IMG]

Invisible Fan and steddinotayto like this.
  10. steddinotayto

Great episode

11. apollo33

apollo33 Member

did you watch the games because I watched every game. Siakim was guarding Giannis for game 1 and 2 and got shat on, Nurse made the adjustment and put Leonard on him starting game 2. It made a huge difference because Giannis can't score on Leonard 1 v 1.

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

At least it is nearly over. We will hear about this a lot.

13. steddinotayto

Did putting Kawhi on Giannis help? I agree with you it did but to ignore or undersell the job that entire team did in taking away the paint for Giannis to operate in is kinda silly.

HP3 likes this.
  14. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Rockets could have traded Harden for Kawhi, Green, and Dejonte Murray probably last offseason

Paul/Murray
    Gordon/Green
    Kawhi/Tucker

Really good backcourt

15. Homey the Clown

He's not a 100x better but he is definitely the superior player. That's a no brainer. The only issue with him is his health. But other than that, Kawhi is a bonefide two-way MVP caliber threat. That's a huge luxury to have if he's on your team. But what's the point of this thread lol. We got Harden and I can live with that. Most fanbases aren't as lucky to have superstar MVP caliber players on a consistent winning team.

Houstunna and steddinotayto like this.
  16. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Clutch-ability and defense are the difference.

Harden is more skilled offensively but Kawhi is bigger and more athletic which shows on both ends.

Clutch is something everyone aspires to have/keep.

steddinotayto likes this.
  17. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We had a huge influx of fake rockets fans that year

18. steddinotayto

Most of these fans aren’t old enough or haven’t been around long enough to know when to appreciate what you do have because it can always get worse. People think they’ve seen the apocalypse in terms of Rockets performance this year quickly forgot the shitstorm the team went through that year without Dwight Howard. Or rewind a few more years when we were all trying to talk ourselves into whether or not Kevin Martin would be our franchise player. Or rewind some more to the year before we got Yao and how we had to depend on Kenny Thomas to be our 3rd best player.

I can go on and on but that’s just the point to all of these jaded “fans” who want to b**** about this team—it could always be worse. If you want to accept worse then by all means become a Magic fan or a Wizards fan because they got “worse” ready right now. You’ll find yourself b****ing less because they don’t go to the playoffs. Less games = less b****ing.

Mr. Space City likes this.
  19. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Not shying from the moment? Did you watch game 4? Yeah he made a couple of baskets but it was the totality of the teams ability to get stops and make plays on the offensive end that gave this team the victory. It wasn’t just Kawhi. Again look at the stats. Harden was the leading scorer in most of the games in the warriors series. The man carried that rocket team with no true scorer behind him. Kawhi has siakam and Lowry. Can’t you people see it’s not about one player? Too much is made of one player.

Mr. Space City likes this.
  20. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

I agree. The pj Tucker starting strategy isn’t working. A limited undersized 4 who plays great D and hustles and shoots 3s but can’t dribble drive or post up. Very limited. And we have a 5 who can’t create his own shots or shoot. No post no moves. And no true 3 and D at the Wing. Danuel house of he develops can fill this void but we need an athletic and dynamic 3. This is why we struggle on offense and when those 3s don’t drop we find ourselves in droughts combined with MDA stagnant offense.