1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kawhi is 100x better than harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Htowngenius, Jun 7, 2019.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

LOOL, ok so Kevin Durant is just some nobody, got it. Just want to get that cleared up that Kevin Durant is just some lanky dude that is lucky to play ball.

2. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

Problem with Harden is he probably thinking about how the girls are like in the strip club that night rather than focus 100% on the game like Kawhi

3. Mr. Space City

Are there people that seriously think the Rockets beat the Warriors (the rockets went up against) with Kawhi swapped out for Harden?

Remember this is Without Nurse, Lowry, Siakam, Ibaka, VanVleet, and Gasol.

And the warriors will have durant for a few games, with a healthy looney, and a healthy klay.

Emanuele Braghetti and dkim1984 like this.
  4. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

The team has too many issues:

1. The owner doesnt want to pay luxury tax.
    2. Our coach MDA doesnt coach at all.
    3. Morey likes some players that other team cut or not wanted. He likes midgets players.
    4. The team not taking mid range shots is the most stupid for me. Basketball god will punish Rockets.
    5. Harden always invisble in clutch moments...
    6. Our midgets starter is disaster on rebounding.

This is just not an elite team for championship.

dkim1984 and mastan like this.
  5. amaru

amaru Member

Nah. Give Nurse a lot of credit as well. Coaching matter...but our coach doesn't seem to think that.

6. 13BeardsIN1

13BeardsIN1 Member

Honestly rather have Harden, everybody forgets that Kawhi quit last year and since he never communicated why he was so upset, it derailed their season

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

All I can say is Raps are not squandering their chances like the Rockets. Rocket should have beat GSW this year with CP3 and Clint playing badly and MDA being out coached.

If I could get my pocket Flux Capacitor out and go back in time to get last year's Rockets, No I don't think this year's Raps are better than last year's Rockets. That doesn't matter at all though.

8. HardenUsedSTEPBACK

I get being frustrated. Nothing more that i want than Harden to win us a chip but being so fixated on a title as the only measuring stick of a great player is why KD went to GS. Should the sun's just treat those Barkley/Nash years as failures? Or how bout NY and Ewing or Jazz with Stockton/Malone. I can only imagine the adulation Harden could get if he was the one to ditch his team to sign with GS.

9. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

I would rather have a player performing for 3 full quarters than a player who only goes hot for like 1 quarter. Which is why I'd take Harden over Curry every single time. Harden is a better consistent player than Curry..... plus he has way more to his game than Curry ever will.

The funny thing is, if we had beaten the Warriors everyone would have been calling Harden clutch and whatnot. But when we lose, he's the first to get the blame. Yes, I remember the countless hate threads about Harden as soon as we lost to the Warriors.

When Harden dominates the league again next season - which I expect him to do - you'll get the same haters kissing his ass for the most part. But they'll soon be back to hating him when we lose.

Emanuele Braghetti and HP3 like this.
  10. RoyalGuard

RoyalGuard Member

Doesn't matter WE don't have him... smh

macan likes this.
  11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I wouldn’t say 100x, maybe 5x at most. Way to hyperbole OP!

12. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Hyperbole is a billion times better than insight.

steddinotayto likes this.
  13. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

They also without Capela, CP3, Gordon, Tucker, Rivers, Faried.

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Facts. Harden's kryptonite is he lets too many things annoy him that are out of his control.

javal_lon likes this.
  15. alethios

alethios Member

Not taking anything away from Kawhi, he definitely hit some shots, but It also helped that the Raptors played great team defense and the Warriors simultaneously went cold.

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

The defense starts with him, he’s the best defensive player in the league ...

alethios likes this.
  17. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Well I mean, I've explained it twice now.

It's on you if you fail to comprehend.

18. Mr. Space City

“single reason”?

Are we forgetting the raptors won 59 games last year without Kawhi? And won 58 games this year with Kawhi missing 22 games?

Seems like the Raptors are a really good team who upgraded with a really really good player.

steddinotayto and vlaurelio like this.
  19. HP3

HP3 Member

you fail to give appropriate reasoning man.

20. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

I thought you said he should sacrifice touches like curry?