1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kawhi is 100x better than harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Htowngenius, Jun 7, 2019.

1. roslolian

roslolian Member

Scoring and efficiency Kawhi has blown Harden out of the water I apready showed you the stats.

Playmaking is extremely overrated in the playoffs we had two of the best playmakers in the L what happened how come Harden is the one who still needs to score? What happened to all that playmaking? Lol you are confusing yourself first you say Harden is way better than Kawhi because he can playmake second you are saying nobody is good enough to score besides Harden. Isnt that a contradiction? If nobody deserves to be playmaked then how the hell does Harden have a huge impact that Kawhi can only dream of? Most likely scenario is Kawhi will be getting his 2nd Finals MVP and thats something Harden can only dream of.

Giving them the rock doesn't equal moving off the ball, thats Westbrick level play we need superstar level play.

Lebron's standard is reaching the Finals which Harden hasnt done yet by himself so he hasnt reached Lebron's standard yet.

Bottom line is, no objective person will say Harden is better than Kawhi. Kawhi isnt 100x better like the thread says, but he is def markedly better as he knows what to do to win. The series against GSW this year was a no excuses moment Harden had everything going in his favor still couldnt do it. In fact why did Rox even face GSW in the second round? Oh yeah its because Rox lost that pivotal game against the Bucks. Harden cant even beat the Bucks no wonder he keeps losing to GSW. OTH Kawhi has beaten both Bucks and now most likely the Warriors. No excuses required.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  2. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

To start. The statement playmaking is extremely overrated in the playoffs....

That’s grounds for dismissal man. Just give it up if that’s the conclusion you have come to watching basketball.

No objective person. Zero. Has Kawhi as a superior offensive player. That’s just nonsense. I have heard countless analysts talk about this very topic during these playoffs. General consensus is that, in the playoffs, it’s seems Kawhi is a better bucket getter, but Harden can do so much more. Have heard I believe Lowe describe Kawhi as having tunnel vision when he gets the ball, he just doesn’t create for others at a high level or with any frequency. Absolutely doesn’t have the handle to consistently attack the basket the way Harden does.

At this point I’m not gonna give you an argument that Kawhi at his peak isn’t better than Harden. But it’s because of the difference between Kawhi and Harden’s defense that seals it.

Also if your proof that Houston can’t beat the Bucks is regular season games than what exactly was our 3-1 record against Golden State? Proof that we CAN beat them?

snowconeman22, RayRay10 and HP3 like this.
  3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

It’s proof that regular season games don’t mean ****. Two different seasons. Two different sports really

ak99999 likes this.
  4. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

That’s the point.

5. HP3

HP3 Member

When did you show me stats? Anyways 34 ppg on 60 Ts% vs 31 ppg on 63 Ts% .....definetly comparable, not to mention Harden was doing it against a better defensive lineup with Durant in.

What? Cmon man, Lebron is a perfect example of that not being true. Our offense has been good enough to win as i have stated many many times, it was the defense and cp not being Cp anymore. Harden is better, I didnt say way better or even 100 times better like this thread. How is it a contradiction.....you can score while making plays for others. Thats why Harden is so great offensively because he can break down his man and find th open guy. The people who were good enough got touches, EG, and Cp(and sometimes rivers) thats it. No one else could be counted on with the ball in their hands. You could make the argument that Harden should have gave it up to those guys(mostly EG) a little more but thats it. Because I told you, Harden reads defenses and play makes way better than Kawhi, thats a fact. Yea Kawhi will prolly win FMP without Durant playing 4/5 games not to mention Klay and Looney.

Ok fine, he could improve on that but that doesnt take away from how he played this series. He put up superstar numbers, check his stats.

In the Eastern conference, but then he gets smashed by the Warriors and didnt make the playoffs this year.

This whole paragraph is narrative speak bro. We can just agree to disagree.

6. D-rock

D-rock Member

If Kawhi could not drag injured Rockets team from bottom of West into the playoffs then how is he better than Harden?

Never mind 100× better?

7. dmoneybangbang

Because some players are better are some things and some players are better at other things. Kawhi couldn't be a point forward but with Lowry or an aging Tony Parker/Ginobli he can be a primary offensive option and an elite defender. Unfortunately Harden will never have the size and length to affect the game in the same way as an elite two way forward does (he ain't Jordan but he's better than Kobe).

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

I'm glad Kawhi "quit" on the Spurs.
    It'd be a shame to see him go through what Isaiah Thomas & KD went/are going through.

"You're not hurt! Get out there! Play through it!"

[​IMG]

Mr. Clutch likes this.
  9. HP3

HP3 Member

10. shlhl

shlhl Member

THIS Thread is BS Even with Kwahi win title. If he doesn't , he is choking like harden.

11. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Kawhi just passed to some dude on the Warriors bench because he was wearing a white shirt...

12. sogood.

sogood. Member

Dude just scored 8 straight points to put the Raps up.

13. sogood.

sogood. Member

Make that 10.

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

LOL Y'all watching him?

#434 J.R., Jun 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  15. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Like I said. 1X better

16. T for 3

T for 3 Member

THATS HOW ITS DONE!

17. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Kawhi is quitter, but he is better than harden.

18. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

HARDEN got too much girls on his mind to be like Leonard...this man is a machine that have no feeling

PatBev likes this.
  19. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

I Hope y'all are watching Kawhi take over and single handedly take his team home in the CLUTCH

Meanwhile Harden freezes and chokes when the lights are brightest and pressure is on

Kawhi >>> Harden

Texanstradamus likes this.
  20. astros123

astros123 Member

jesus he feels the sense of urgency. Harden isnt even on his level