1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kawhi is 100x better than harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Htowngenius, Jun 7, 2019.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Mr. Clutch the clownish Harden Troll is back after a 3 year absence - internets are amazing things bro.

D-rock, HP3 and RyanB like this.
  2. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

A healthy Durant is a game changer

D-rock, HP3 and RyanB like this.
  3. PlayBall

PlayBall Member

Can't be the best team in history without a ring. Or a bench.

4. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Used to like Hardens game . His first year was great. His game has gotten annoying with the calls and he doesn’t give a crap on defense. Kawhi isn’t scared to take a must win game in the playoffs.

5. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

The series is not over

6. HP3

HP3 Member

Harden did though???? One bad 4th quarter in game 6 doesnt negate that

D-rock likes this.
  7. roslolian

roslolian Member

Still good enough to own the Rockets though

8. HP3

HP3 Member

Oh cmon people like Ben Taylor(and Danny Green) have noted that Kawhi isnt the defender that he once was and that comes with his responsibilites thats fine. Harden offense is not, i was just comparing scoring and efficiency. Harden's offensive impact dwarfs Kawhis because Harden can play make at a level Kawhi can only dream of.

Is that what we are doing right now? lol who did you want to give more touches to? Who? Maybe Gordon but he gets his fair share i think. Hes running the offense which gave us the best chance of succeeding. If someone could play make at a good enough level, Harden would give them the rock, see last year.

He played pretty decent defense against gs this series. Im not saying he should do more off ball stuff and that our offense needs, changes it does, but this thread is ridiculous. Idk I guess this just a testament to how good Harden really is, people hold him to a standard only Lebron is held to.

9. HP3

HP3 Member

Yea fair.

yea again i agree, but this time it was on the defensive end.

Fair enough.

10. HP3

HP3 Member

Thats not true.

11. HP3

HP3 Member

Also I dont know why people think Kawhi's game looks more aesthetically pleasing, dude moves like a clunky robot. Harden's game looks waaaaay smoother to me.

12. PlayBall

PlayBall Member

[​IMG]

13. HP3

HP3 Member

Dude he would still be a 20-25 point per game scoerer even if he didnt have free throws, not to mention hes one of the best play makers in the league, you tell me how is game "MOSTLY" relies on the refs. This is garbage. Yea hes great at drawing fouls, possibly the best. But would you say that about Giannis, or Embid, no. He lead the league in scoring last year even if you took away FTs.

14. PlayBall

PlayBall Member

Dude I never said he MOSTLY relies on the refs. You're arguing with something I didn't say.

I just agreed with daywalker when he said they play a "large role". And you say he's a 25 point scorer without the refs. Let's assume you're right - he scored 36 a game this year, so using your own words, the ref impact is ~11 points/game. That sounds pretty significant to me.

Obviously he's a great player, I never said otherwise. But any claim working the refs isn't a major part of his game just doesn't pass the smell test.

15. HP3

HP3 Member

Then why are you mocking me for saying it isnt true???

"Large role" LOL they play a large role in everyone's games if thats the case. You forget that even if you took away everyone's FTs hed still lead the league in scoring??? He was also pretty awesome in efg% this year. So which is it? That the refs play a large role for everyone or just Harden? You tell me.

Yea his. Really? Was it this POs, where he got a lower FT rate than Durant in our series??? Did he not average 34 then? Or was he too busy working the refs? Or does Durant also work the refs? Or how bout Kawhi or Steph this series, ive seen them try to work the refs plenty this series, especially Kawhi. Yea hes better a drawing fouls, but most of his fouls are legit. Yea obviously hes tries to draw fouls as part of his game but to say the refs play a "large role" either isnt true or its true for a lot of other superstars as well. Im more inclined to say the latter

16. PlayBall

PlayBall Member

I'm mocking you for saying it's not true because it's true. Simple as that. You can rant all you want, but this isn't really in question.

17. HP3

HP3 Member

You're not even bothering to have a discussion then. Yea Harden's great at drawing fouls, teams try very Hard not to foul him, its part of his skill set. But he still gets a significant amount of FTs because those fouls are legit. He lead the league in drives. Please make any kind factual argument.

18. PlayBall

PlayBall Member

Chill. I made my point very clearly above. Restating the argument isn't going to do anything to change your mind.

Have a good one.

HP3 likes this.
  19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

He spits fax!!!

20. HP3

HP3 Member

But I am chill lol, its hard to convey tone over the internet...im really not trying to come off that way haha.

you too.

PlayBall likes this.