1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kati Roll in Houston?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CoolGuy, Apr 19, 2010.

1. CoolGuy

CoolGuy Contributing Member

I'm sure some of you have been to Kati Roll in new york city. Anyone know where i can find something similar to that in Houston?

2. AggieDentist

AggieDentist Member

you can try Bombay Pizza Co. in downtown. been open only 4 months, but it's doing okay, from what i hear. visited it today with some friends, saw Kati Rolls on the menu, but didn't order.

(not sure if they're halal, just in case you're Muslim. you might want to ask.)

3. AggieDentist

AggieDentist Member

it's basically at the corner of Main & Walker. 914 Main St. google it.

4. SpiffyRifi

SpiffyRifi Member

since you didn't have the Kati Rolls, I assume you had the pizza - how was it? The chronicle gave it a nice write up a few weeks ago and I've been thinking about going.

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

they use a thin crust and they're pretty good taste & value - 1 big slice (a qtr of a large pizza) for $5

6. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Bunch of Paki places carry kabab rolls (Savoy, Bismillah, Royal, etc.). Nothing like Kati Roll though.