1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Karl Malone

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by robbie380, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

I think you should be banned for even mentioning this thought...

Rogaine to the Rockets?!?!?!?

Boy.... I said.... What in the hell are you thinking about?!?!?

:eek:

I hate him more than any other player in NBA history followed very closely by John Flopton. That sorry, flopping, DIRTY, no good sack of **** will never win a NBA Championship.... end of story.

Prepare for flaming.....
    :mad:

#21 Drewdog, Mar 4, 2003
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2003
  2. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Hey I knew people would be closeminded on this idea, but it does make sense when you think about it.

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Say what you want about Malone, but he tries. Which is more than I can say for this group of losers that "play basketball" for the Rockets right now.

4. Drewdog

Hey Karl you grew hair!!!

And then you shaved it bald when you realized Rogaine didnt work anymore.....

More anger..... :mad:

5. Drewdog

To bring in a guy who is past his prime to the 2nd youngest team in the NBA??

Im sure Karla would be thrilled with that idea..... :rolleyes:

6. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I said it would make sense for the Rockets, not necessarily for Karl

7. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Malone is a good basketball player, no matter what any body says. But to have a thread on this board about having Malone in a Rox uniform shows the deteoration of the this board from a Rockets Fan Oasis it was several years ago to just another msg board. In protest of this I will not post fot the next two weeks or even visit this board (actually its a combination of a load of test and spring break but I'm still angry :( )

8. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Malone? Clutch?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Whew, thanks for the laugh. I'm going to watch my tapes of game six of the 99 western finals, and game one of the 97 finals now...

9. acejeff5

acejeff5 Member

yea jazz suck but bring him

10. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

a big fat NO .

11. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

You are guaranteed to start a multi-page post if you start one linking Malone or Stockton to Houston. The hate runs so deep ("not that that's a bad thing!").

12. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

karl malone is the biggest jack-ass in nba history. i dont care how good he is at his age, i would never want that elbow-throwing, flopping, complaining, crybaby, english-language-butchering no ring wearing punk on my team. i wouldnt trade jason collier for him.

what kind of self-respecting rockets fan would even think of such an idea.

karl malone:rolleyes:

13. binvegas

binvegas Contributing Member

You add karl and his coach sloan to the Rockets we would compete for the title if he was a free agent and we signed him.