1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Karl Malone Is Pissed at the Jazz!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Manny Ramirez, Jan 29, 2004.

1. deadlybulb

deadlybulb Contributing Member

But he could have his jersey retired in LA

2. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

The worst part of the whole ordeal was that the skit wasn't even that funny...I guess Spazz fans have low standards for their humor...

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I think the skit was just a harmless joke. (The Kobe line was a bit over the board, though.) Malone just overreacted.

4. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

i dont think there was even an attempt to explain why it was insulting to karl malone in all that text. a lot of sickening and childish and bushleague though.

5. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

i dont know how you concluded all the sarcastic and baby this and that, but look at it this way, you're that pissed at an organization, would you be willing to allow them to build a statue in your honor? i mean seriously if you were that offended to say you would never forgive them, you'd probably tell them off against buidling a likeness of you as a sign of protest.

karl malone is just a stupid man and so full of it.

6. super_mario

super_mario Member

NEW YORK (Ticker) - A skit that poked fun at Karl Malone and Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers turned out to be an expensive one for the Utah Jazz.

The NBA on Friday fined the Jazz $15,000 for performing a skit that "ridiculed opposing players."

7. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

This is somewhat related, but does the Rockets PA announcer stil play the Barney theme song when Toronto comes to town? That was always good for a chuckle...

8. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Karl Malone's quotes are grammatical train wrecks.....some things never change.

Ahhhhh, makes me remember the original Dream Team interview with Malone!!!

9. sup123

sup123 Member

pretty funny. LOL!

10. bronxfan

bronxfan Contributing Member

i have a hard time believing malone's "never". for those of you who remember - about 10 years ago malone cried in an interview about how he "would never again" play for the jazz and then later that summer went and re-signed with them...

11. Tigerknee

Tigerknee Contributing Member

The double negative Malone strikes again....

12. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

??

How was that skit insulting to Malone again? It more or less said that Utah wishes he was back.

I do agree, though:
    Malone sucks.
    Jazz suck.

Now, it was 'insulting' to Kobe, which is what Malone seemed to be mad at....but oh well. It was just borderline that if anything else.

Harmless.