1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Karen of the Day

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I would bet that this white guy without a mask would be treated well by the cops.

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

What exactly does Ted Cruz do... or has he ever done since college? All he does is go around reading children’s books in the Senate, let other politicians call his wife ugly, grow wretched beards and troll about fighting other grown men or playing basketball.

FranchiseBlade, RayRay10 and mdrowe00 like this.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Member

4. conquistador#11

I never understood the leaf blower. I mean it looks cool, like a proton pack. But all it does is move it to another place. Nothing against leaf blowers, my dad gave me one. I've never used it.

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

Welp another one down. These people never learn. Saying it over and over is saying please hit me. lol ok

Xerobull and RayRay10 like this.
  6. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

You can blow the leaves into a pile and then pick them up. Or, on many models, you can configure it to vacuum. For those of us who get a ton of leaves, it's quite handy. Now, I would never blow leaves onto someone else's property. That's just wrong. But, I can't be accountable for every wayward leaf and, if one lands on your property, then I'm sorry. To those people who blow their mess onto the street, I don't like it because it's in God's hands now as to where it goes. But, I will not confront you because it's silly. Somebody be picking that sh_t up eventually, though, like crazy Karen!

DVauthrin, Invisible Fan and RayRay10 like this.
  7. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Also not a karen, the guy was dumping leaves on her property.

Over reaction like this, will kill the Karen movement.

DD

No Worries, Xerobull, ROXTXIA and 2 others like this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

that racist b*tch got a nice 2 piece combo with extra sides and a drink

Most racists already have a low IQ, but to all the racists who think they can say the n-word in public, especially when they can’t fight, just how stupid can u be?

If u call a black person the n-word, and they say the words “say it again,” at that point, it is highly advisable to just shut your racist ass up. If u decide to actually say it again, u should definitely be prepared for a fight. Your ass will get whooped, somebody will be recording, and then social media will finish u off.

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Seems like he's doing something right to get elected.

But what do I know...Only Senators from other states suck ass.

RayRay10 and Nook like this.
  11. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Why can’t people just treat people nice regardless of color. Being polite is never a weakness. I went to the McDonald’s drive thru and made sure to say good morning to the black lady doing the right thing and working , she smiled back and said same to you...it felt only natural and right. Guarantee if I said nothing she wouldn’t have smiled but causing someone to smile for a moment felt worthwhile

R0ckets03 and Wattafan like this.
  12. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Im with you. Always be polite.

My wife opened my eyes to something several years ago. She noted that a lot of women in management mistake being a b**** with being strong.

When she told me this I started watching women in power and sure enough, more often than not instead of being graceful, thoughtful, firm and strong, they were just assholes because men don’t know how to deal with a woman who is a jerk. Personally I just kill them with kindness and don’t waver and win them over most of the time. The rest of the time I just pull a Karen and go to their boss, or that persons boss and so on.

Of course, being a jerk goes for men too, but it’s a shame that the smarter sex doesn’t check themselves.

RayRay10, jiggyfly, Ubiquitin and 2 others like this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

The right thing, working?

RayRay10 and Ubiquitin like this.
  14. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Yes, I would agree that (puff puff on my pipe, looking all sage), it is inadvisable to use racist language, especially in public (puff puff on the pipe, as if to imitate someone I saw on Masterpiece Theater), but to actually accept a volcanically angry African American's invitation to repeat the racist epithet is asking for a guaranteed ass-whooping.

At the same time, I feel lesser for having watched this. Like not changing the channel when Bill Spencer appears on Channel 2 news.

RayRay10, DVauthrin and Reeko like this.
  15. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Maybe not a Karen but was reading an article on Yahoo about a woman who flipped off a young man working the Starbucks counter because he wouldn't serve her as she wasn't wearing a mask. And, the mask was mandated by the county (and Starbucks as well I think). She chewed him out and threatened to "report him to corporate" asking for his name and such. Such a nasty b****! Then, she posted his picture on Facebook with some "kind words". I think he posted his side as well on social media. Just doing his job. Turns out the young man got $22k in donations on GoFundMe to pursue his dream of becoming a dancer. Nice work, Karen wannabe.

I think people who flip other people off are asking to be punched. So, they should be careful. Being flipped off can cause a response you don't expect. Be prepared to defend yourself and/or get your ass kicked...is all I'm saying. I guess the woman flipping the man off means a woman won't get it but she's still asking for it. Some people should get that finger shoved up their ass imo.

16. ROXRAN

Who knows...maybe I added some sunshine in someone’s heart a bit and the best roses are often the blooms we don’t see but helped create in some way

17. ROXRAN

Maybe it will be like Deadpool 2 where a random act of kindness kept her from punching an old lady or something who knows bro...all I ask is ..can beauty come out of ashes ?

18. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I've heard this from many woman that if they want to get ahead they can't be graceful or quiet as they won't be taken seriously and will get overlooked. What most men interpret as being a "b****" is a necessity to get noticed in a competitive world.

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

The funny thing about this is that the lady outed herself by posting her encounter.

20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

He hit her with the Frozen blast. LOL.

RayRay10 likes this.