1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar blasts Dwight Howard

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pokemon, Oct 3, 2013.

1. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Mutombo had no offensive game what so ever and he got destroyed by Shaq in the finals. I love Mutombo, but he was behind Dream, Ewing, Robinson, Shaq and Zo during his era.

3. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

I don't disagree with Kareem. It isn't from a lack of worth ethic in my eyes for Dwight though. Having said that, I really think we will see a different Dwight this year. I don't know why but I just feel it.

4. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

Oh Ho Ho, I seeith what you did there

5. meh

meh Contributing Member

6. dje243

dje243 Member

Dude its great to see Stephen A ask him about his LA bias. I dislike him most of the time. But I like him playing Devil's advocate in this sense.

7. Morlock O

Morlock O Member

I liked it when skip asked him on why he still hasn't been offered a coaching job lol!

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Dwight does not need to be in the Top 10-15 of greatest players of all time.
    All he needs to do is being in the Top 50 like McHale. That is enough.....
    Kareem is the better player but he should not blast players that leave the Lakers high and dry.
    Rate him when he is finished playing his career.
    This way he and D'Antoni would not sound butthurt.

9. alethios

alethios Member

10. varuscelli

varuscelli Contributing Member

Way better, and I saw 'em go head to head. Jes like Clay vs Ali.

11. Maknusia

Maknusia Member

Lets show some passion and give the 66 yrs old guy a break. Everyone is entitle to their opinion.

Just wanted to see DH having a blast season.

12. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Yes. I would like to win game this year.

13. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

That's why Dwight came to houston right there because the scumbags in LA act like that Dwight told Stephen a smith he didn't care what any of those LA guys said about him Dwight said Hakeem has never said anything bad about me Kareem probably rubbed Dwight the wrong way that's why he didn't want to train with him and he mentioned Bynum and gasol two 7 footers of course they were going to stop Dwight all they did was double team can somebody do me a favor and pull up his stats against the lakers in the finals please

14. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's just that Kareem and the entire Lakers organization are coming out like hypocrites. First, it was #stayD12(begging) now, "oh we're better off without him, blessing in disguise, Pau is the best center, Kaman is better (LOL), he's just a great athlete but dumb as a rock and oh, he's not a winner. yada yada yada"

Talk about butthurt.

15. joesr

joesr Member

Y he gotta be black. :grin:

16. Salvy

Salvy Member

LOL
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tOCMH_6NMBI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

If the numbers I looked up are correct Dwight averaged 15pts and 15rbs with 4 blocked shots a game in the finals yeah pay and Bynum really stopped him screw Kareem

18. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

That Lakers team was stacked. Howard had let's see, Jameer, Lee, Turkeyglue, and Riddick I think. Yeah, basically it was just him and a bunch of role players against 2 all-stars, 1 borderline all-star at the time, a 6th man of the year and that POS Derick Fisher.

19. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

lol @ this thread

20. Morlock O

Morlock O Member

Also skip throwing all names of legendary Centers who avg. more than 20 pts per game... he forgot to include Bill russell who never Avg. a 20 pts per game but has the most chips LOL