1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kanye West update: Kanye goes crazy, claims Kim slept with Chris Paul

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

All that glitters isnt gold.

Nook likes this.
  2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Fair but I don't think he'll even get so far to have his name on a ballot.

If people write him in then these were the same people that would write in any ways.

My guess is he's just promoting his album, he'll say/do a few more crazy things until it comes out then we'll forget about him for a year and then he'll do it again.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

HO HO HO

I encourage Kanye to run! Joe Biden's campaign strategy is not to vote for Joe Biden. It's to have people vote against Trump. With another choice, the anti-Trump vote gets split. Literally, how sad is it when your strategy as a politician is to hide because you poll better as "Generic Democrat" instead of "Joe Biden"? Kanye busts that up.

And Kanye hasn't lost his cookies upstairs, at least as badly as Dementia Joe. Or sold access to the Vice Presidency (Hunter Biden / Burisma). Or voted for the Iraq War. Or fondled children on stage. Or sexually assaulted Tara Reade. Or authored the crime bill that imprisoned so many African Americans (like Biden did). Or be forced to withdraw from his Presidential campaign due to plagiarism.

GOOD DAY

Be careful, Kamala.
    [​IMG]

generalthade_03 likes this.
  4. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

God I f**king hate Kanye. 5 years ago I would have written this off as a celebrity trying to get attention and think nothing more of it. That's still the likely outcome.

But I see republicans bankrolling a black celebrity to try and steal votes from Biden as an actual possibility. Just have them focus all of their effort to sway a few people in 2 or 3 key states, and it could make a very real impact on the election. The prospect is utterly absurd, but i have zero faith in this countrys politicians or its voters to not let something like this happen.

5. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Like most Democrats, you have very little faith in the intelligence of the African American voter and the youth voter. This concern underpins your anger towards Kanye for running.

pgabriel likes this.
  6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I think the anger is directed more at the people in Kanye’s life that have not forced him to seek help. The man seriously has mental issues and it’s a shame since he’s someone incredibly talented who used to be admired tremendously.

You might be right though that the African American voters are smarter than to do something as foolish as writing in Kanye, but I don’t think SealC was implying they are dumb.

7. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I've been hearing the speculation that Kanye is doing this because he is still friends with Trump and wants to help split the African American vote. I really have a hard time seeing this being a real thing. I'm not even sure Kanye can get on the ballot in all states.

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

Kanye isn’t affecting any outcome...everybody knows he’s crazy

Kanye is the rap Kyrie

jiggyfly likes this.
  9. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

My vote goes to Eminem. I can see him on the phone with world leaders telling them what's up. I hope they can follow him because he talks fast.

joshuaao, tinman and No Worries like this.
  10. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

I don't follow the rap scene that much but how much influence does Kanye even still have?

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

Hearing from where? No black person is voting for Trump because of the crazy ramblings or nonsensical actions of Kanye West. That’s not a thing

12. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

If Trump were smart, he would spend 50% of his campaign spending on getting Kanye elected.

tinman likes this.
  13. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

I saw this posted in social media and being discussed by black friends. They aren’t saying they are going to vote for Kanye but feeling that Kanye might be a plant by Trump to try to take some of the African American vote away from Biden.

14. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Just released single for God's Country. Publicity for new album. That is all. Anyone taking this seriously probably are one of two people. People that won't vote anyways, and people that believed Mike Bloomberg could win.

15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Kanye is going to play spoiler and get all the Youngs!

- the olds.

Seriously I'm pretty sure random tiktok kids are more famous than Kanye among the 20 set.

jiggyfly likes this.
  16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Little next to none.

Most people think he's crazy.

17. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

Yep, this is just another publicity stunt by Kanye (and Kim) for Kanye's upcoming album. Kanye was cool back in his "College Dropout" and "Late Registration" days. But now, he's largely an irrelevant attention-seeker.

18. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Along with Grimes reflection in the mirror

KingCheetah likes this.
  19. Reeko

Reeko Member

if that is what Trump would resort to then it would show just how clueless and out of touch he is, and it’s actually kind of insulting for your friends to think black people would fall for something like that...it’s like thinking Kim Kardashian could split the female vote

Kanye might pick up a tiny amount of support from youth trolls, but among people who actually go out and vote or are likely to vote, or have 2 brain cells, there is not a chance in hell

Kanye West is crazy...he is the rap version of Kyrie Irving

20. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

They’re not saying black people will fall for it. They’re saying it might be a desperate ploy by Kanye and Trump.