1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

K.J.' Benching Has NOTHING To Do With His Performance!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ABS, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

What does the ignore list do? I mean you can clearly see his posts still so it must not be that effective.

2. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

:rolleyes: SOCIOPATHIC misguided douches. Look, lets END this HERE - This is NOT THAT "deep" an issue at all:
    That guy murdered INNOCENT workers in premeditated psycho COLD BLOOD. Those officers were NOT connected to "the struggle". They committed NO OFFENSES of any kind to deserve the DEATH punishment they got. In a nation of PROGRESS and innocent-before-guilty justice, thats a BIIIIIIIG f'ing deal.

You cant see how DANGEROUS a PRECEDENT that is to just take out any feeling of RESENTMENT by KILLING RANDOM people through mere association? That is like a 10 year's understanding, lashing out saying "NOW YOU see how IT FEELS!" How immature and emotionally uncontrolled can you be? Its like, posters here piss you off, so you go and SLAP/Punch your Momma? There is NO DEFENSE of that, no VICARIOUS fist-raising justice. ZERO.

And you're actually quoting BIBLE VERSES, man?? How "Christian" and moral is it to even lightly defend that kind of barbaric SICK UNETHICAL outcome? This is TERRIBLY HYPOCRITICAL to the MAX
    People understanding that might be good people, and again misguided on the one issue. Doesnt have to erase overall decent character. BUT ON that one issue, most CERTAINLY well deserved to be labeled a MORON. (Consensus Opinion) The thing is, in this thread AND others, misguided moronic things keep getting posted where it goes past that "one" thing.

Basically, you went much too far with race-righteous nonsense over basketball operations. Yeah you're a bit racist, brah. And you introduced biases passing it as fact. Nobody woulda known, its you who decided to open your mouth where people then see it. Dont blame others.

jnuge90 likes this.
  3. ABS

ABS Member

Dude, shut up and block me. Nobody want to hear your corny rhetoric as if you walked a mile in our shoes to understand what we put-up with day-to-day for reason to do with our pgimentation.

It wasn't I that brought this up. Its was your fellow BRETHEN. And here, you come pouring gasoline on the issue when it was buried after I spoke on it.

Should have left it alone. So, stop inciting tension and shut your stupid a*** up and talk Rox basketball. Or block me. It'd save you and I the headaches of reading each others comments.

4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

DudeWah and alethios like this.
  5. valorita

valorita Member

If you can't beat out Sewer for minutes on a team that is desparate for perimeter defense, athleticism, rebounding; which supposedly are your fortes...

Then either your strengths are not strengths or your other qualities are such a negative to negate any positives.

6. ABS

ABS Member

Show the article or quote MDA saying K.J. lacks the defensive intensity. I'll wait.....and the quote better be from MDA and authenticated to have came from him alone, and no 2nd 3rd person he-say.

7. alethios

alethios Member

Dude, I get you, but how can you prove that MDA isn't playing KJ based on multiple factors like keeping a short rotation, which is his style, and the fact that KJ hasn't done enough to convince MDA that he needs more minutes than someone else who's already on his rotation.

8. ABS

ABS Member

The fact MDA say absolutely NOTHING as to why K.J. is on the bench and can't get on the floor is enough to raise suspicion. That's one. Two....you really have to understand that MDA spoke very highly of K.J. during the Summer League/Preseason and the early part of the season.

So, just think about that, man. K.J. won MDA' approval early on, okay? This guy was meant to be in the rotation under D'Antoni system, and it's clear to any Fans that remembers D'Antoni' Phoenix Sun team that K.J. fits the player-profile for the D'Antoni system.

No doubt about that! He fits it way better than Andersoj/Dekker/Brewer COMBINED. And to add a little colorful texture to D'Antoni' character.....when he coached the Lakers, he saw....I forgot dude's name. He used to play for the Rockets. A PF with the dreadlocks.

Howard used to tease him with the Lakers that he looked like the monster on Predator. I forgot his name but anyway, D'Antoni didn't like him. He said he doesn't have any game and that he like good-players.

And I can see why D'Antoni said that, because he's looking at a guy that have some athelicism and is long..that can fit his system but seem to be lazy and unwilling to push himself to be better than what he was.

So, just looking at all the type of guys he likes for his system, NONE OF THEM fit the mold of Anderson/Dekker nor Brewer....not even Pat Bev. either. Believe it or not. But he likes the athelic types WAY MORE than those one-dimensional sturdy types that Morey likes.

So, Im just giving you texture to how D'Antoni see guys that fit his system. And K.J. is like the utimate type of player that's a D'Antoni' type of player.

And D'Antoni wasted no time implementing K.J. in the rotation. He raved about him during the Summer League and Preseason. He was a lock for a rotation spot. Not to mention, a match to play with Harden. He mesh with Harden almost too well.....in the same way Capela does.

But he gets yanked when he was putting up 10 point a game in a small sample size that he played. That's still better than what Dekker is giving us, or Brewer for that matter.

So, something gotta give, man. Its not his defense. If you meam to tell me this guy is benched because of his defense, you gotta explain how Dekker and Brewer are doing so much better on defense than K.J. The logic just don't wash, man.

So, by logical reasons, this can't be a MDA' decision to yank K.J. from the rotation. This sounds TOO MUCH like a Morey' decision. Just look at the guy that took his minutes; Dekker. He's a Morey' type of guy just like Parsons was. Not D'Antoni.'

And Morey did the same thing for Parsons when Marcus Morris beat him out for a rotation spot, square and clean! Parsons a** was suppose to go to the D-League, man. Morris was drafted way higher and a much better player than Parsons. Even right now, too.

These guys fits Morey' sturdy-type b.s., and his heavy-hand involvment with the Rockets' rotation is a serious problem! He shouldn't be over-reaching on his powers as a GM.

Last thing here...when the Rockets didn't renewal Adelman' contract as the Coach, Morey had alot to do with that. Know why? Adelman told Morey he would not prefer Morey dictates who he plays. Adelman wanted to be the Sole Decisioner, and rightfully so. He was the Coach, not Morey.

Morey let him walked. McHale came in and he knew the drill: you play who Morey want you to play, to fit with his wheeling and dealing strategy. But Harden has power over the Coach. So McHale a** got fired, and rightfully so!

JBB was just an interim Coach. Morey let him do whatever because he was not gonna be brought back after the season. Now, D'Antoni....that's a big-name Coach. That knows.how to coach and don't need no help from the front office. He'd get the right guys to play the way he likes.

Morey tested him.out to see how play his rotation. He saw the interrst growing to cement K.J. in the rotation and thwart it. Thats why we saw an sudden abruption of K.J.' mnutes. He was just abruptly yanked.

And you know what's curious about it? It was right around the time K.J. put-out that instragram tweet supporting a Woman defending that Dallas Shooter on the White Officers. iIt was around that time.

If Morey has that kind of White Nationalist pride, HIS A** SHOULD BE FIRED!!

#128 ABS, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  9. cmlmel77

cmlmel77 Up all Night Watching Houston Sports

Daryl Morey voluntarily signed KJ to a 3 year deal. Then McHale (the white guy Morey fired) and Bickerstaff (the black guy he promoted) both left him nailed to the bench. Now he cannot get off of the bench for his third straight coach, because the SG/SF minutes are taken by three black guys and a white guy.

But clearly this is a race thing. The Rockets are out to screw him just like they screwed the Chinese guy and the Lithuanian guy because of their race.

We need to find all of the race-baiting, irrational teenage fans of a single ethnicity a nice internet hole-in-the-ground where you can hang out and swap conspiracy theories all day. Have you tried Brietbart?

10. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

It better be? Pretty bossy. It doesn't matter to me if you believe me or not. I did look for about 15 minutes for you tough. I remember it being a post game interview I seen. It is probably on the Rockets website if you want to go look.

It was a reporter asking him about KJ's minutes and he responded for him to get more minutes he is going to improve on his defensive intensity. This happened in January I think. Possibly late December but I think it was during some of the losing they did in January.

P.S. I did just find Antoni saying Brewer is invaluable the way he is playing on 1-10-2017 post game.

11. ABS

ABS Member

Wrong. He did Hinkie a favor because K.J. didn't want to re-up with the Sixers and was gonna test free-agency and score a bigger contract based on his stellar play with the Sixers.

Hinkie seemed pissed that K.J. wasn't "trust[ing] the process" where, Hinkie wanted to have K.J. as a tradeable asset to wheel and deal the way Daryl Morey taught him.

So he sought to thwart K.J. from getting that big contract so soon, and send him to his Boss, Mr. Morey. So this notion that Morey "voluntarily" signed him......the dude was never given a shot under McHale to how well he played with the Sixers.

Morey and McHale was never gonna let that boy set his market high where it increase beyond the means Morey would match it and keep hm as an asset.

He had to lower the market for K.J. so, he had him locked away on the bench and eventually send him to the D-League to break down his market value. They did K.J. so WRONG.

12. ABS

ABS Member

You "did look for it" huh? Let's repeat what you said

"I did look for it."

"I did look for it."

"I did look for it"

Pfft....I TOLD YOU TO SHOW ME THE QUOTE WHERE MDA SAID WHAT HE SAID. You failed to show me that. Yet, you say,

"I did look for it."

I didn't ask you to look for it. I told you to SHOW me the quote where MDA said that. Now, did you? Of course you didn't. Thus you lied, right?

Smh......("I did look for it"). Pfft!

13. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

You dont GET IT. Or maybe I didnt make it clear. I'll keep it simple and clear:

COLOR is NO EXCUSE. in ANY OF this. You're just INCORRECT in even ADDING that in it from the start. It could end there. But:

No excuse not the reason that your strugges & experiences - deserving of sympathy that they truly are and its unfortunate - it still has NO LINK to a crazy vigilante KILLER. Nor does KJ. Do you not get how directly insane that looks? Black people arent ISIS. You DON'T HONOR KILL innocent people out of PROTEST like ISIS beheadings. (And in my strong opinion its NOT how you win approval of public)

No excuse not the reason for KJ not playing.

No excuse not a reason to use your experiences in your color to cry foul on perceived BASKETBALL offenses to your same-race favorites.

No excuse not the reason for Daryl Morey's moves and NON-moves

No excuse not the reason that "sturdy" players in the NBA get consideration. That goes waaaaaay beyond KJ and Ryan Anderson, that includes the entire league and beyond.

Thats like 5 things you splashed color on. You're telling people to "move on" from it, while you still CLING ON and REPEAT that one thing everywhere. Who needs to let it go then? Let it go

This is a forum. You present topics and evidence to people. The evidence and sources get fact-checked. You're so off-the-mark with your reasons that its worthy of fact-checking and disagreement. Its how forums work

#133 Shroopy2, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    jnuge90 likes this.
  14. ABS

ABS Member

Sounds like you're the one with the problem seeing how emotional-bent you are here. So, why don't you tell us what you "really" feel about how "Black Fans" or myself feel about non-Black players?

Since it seems like you want this therapy session, let's do it. And get it over with, and don't speak to me about this again. This is a basketball forum. Not a political forum.

But you persist so, let's get on with it. What's your problem, fella?? How do you want us to see non-Black players since that's what you're attacking me over?

I'll listen and let you get it off your chest and dont speak to me no more about this. So go on.....tell us what's bothering you about the way I see certain types of players??

15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

16. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

I rather see him than Sewer get pt but they play different position. At least he is not demanding a trade which would lower his trade value. I'd be surprised if he isn't traded, if the Rockets make a trade.

17. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

One thing is for sure. He looked amazing with Harden in the preseason. He brought some much needed athleticism and rim protection too.

I would have been playing spot minutes 100 percent.

18. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

No you don't. If the clown creates a new thread you can see the thread and comments but not his statements nor his quotes should someone reply to him.

It was a wise choice to put him on the ignore list.

19. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

You quoted a post he did in the middle of this. So you can actually see his messages.

20. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Now I can see why that other guy said he put you on ignore list. I did look for it and didn't find it. Just because I didn't spend hours looking through post game interviews doesn't mean it doesn't exist.