1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

jvg thoughts on spanoulis

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by denniscd, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Exactly DD. Neither JVG or VSPAN are Rockets. In their place we have Scola and Adelman and we are so much better for it... Especially in the case of Adelman. So there is no need to bring up these non Rockets they are not a part of our team and I for one am very happy with their replacements and very excited about the new season. A new era with YAO and Tmac healthy and Stevie back as well as a hot little rookie and the release of the dogs Bonzi and Snyder out of the doghouse not to mention no more little bald Van Napoleon stinking up the house will be exciting and refreshing. Now is the time to be a Rocket fan! GO ROCKETS!!!!

2. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

The right question, from a different angle, is why the Spurs were looking to add to their defending NBA champion squad an "NBA outcast" VSpan but nobody outside the pitiful Gundy fan club is still extolling the coaching genius of the disgraced former Rockets head coach?

3. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this just in. Vspan cant hack it in the nba. Neither physically or mentally.

4. ¿TRNT?

¿TRNT? Member

He wasn't included in the trade to add to their roster but for a salary dump. That's how little he was thought of by the Spurs ... a salary dump. Only a member of the Greek Tragedy club would spin it otherwise.

5. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

no kidding. He's worth more being CUT than as an NBA player.

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Stop being factual! It might end this debate. I want another flaming meltdown.

7. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

That's pretty much it, the guy was offered an opportunity to come back under a differnet coach, even another team and he wanted no part of it.
    He's a quitter plain and simple, his talent is a moot point because a talented quitter never achieves anything. If my dream is to have sex with Jessica Alba, and I get my first date and don't succeed on the first try, you better believe that I'm gonna try for a second date (probably and third-sixth). Maybe get a hair cut and get some new clothes make sure I bring my 'A' game. But quitting after one season that just shows the guy wasn't cut out for the NBA.

8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

To release him and stay below the l-tax. Common knowledge for months.

9. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

I WILL GET MY LAWYER...THEN YOU WILL GET THE FACTS!

:D

10. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

or from a different angle, what are jvg's thoughts on juho and rafer?

11. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

For all the people on this board who claim to be sick of VSPAN threads there sure seem to be alot A_HO's, JACKASSES and STUPID FISH keeping it alive. Talk amongst yourselves you may find one original new idea.

:D NOT LIKELY

12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

It's funny how the JVG lovers keep accusing the VSpan lovers of beating the dead horse while they are doing the exact same thing.

Hey, if there were no dead horses, how would we have survived an offseason on Clutchfans? :D

dead horse + dead horse = long offseason thread

13. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

That's not the right question.

14. Panda

Panda Member

I understand that. Should've laid it all out by myself at first.

15. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Why is there a recent push to restore old threads? Maybe because I don't have a search function attached to my account, or maybe its because I'm a cynic, but stop this now! NO MORE OLD THREADS!