1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Justin Bieber is Getting Roasted

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by J Sizzle, Jan 20, 2015.

1. cardpire

cardpire Member

One of the best ever, imo.

Also, I act thought Burriss was easily the weakest, though going last is probably the hardest. I thought leggero and the snl guy were the two best, but everybody was pretty darn strong.

Funny that people are up in arms about the walker joke, but nobody cared about "the only person to inhale more smoke than snoop is (snl kid)'s father on 9/11. You could tell even he was uncomfortable, and forced a "what? It's funny!" out of himself to the gasping audience.

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Witout Bill Cosby Buriss wouldn't have a career.

3. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

jeff ross,hart,ferrel were hilarious.

4. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

He was actually a pretty big deal before this all this happened.

5. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

I gotta say, Martha Stewart cracked me up. I know it's all written for her but her delivery was on point. She totally played up the fact that she is Martha Stewart. Her describing how to fashion a shiv and stabbing Shaq's mom in the same tone as describing how to make crafts was hilarious.

6. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

I would disagree. Her timing was off. A lot of things would've played better if she'd just slowed down and paused at certain times. But she's not a comedian so it's excusable. Same goes for Bieber. I thought his jokes were funny, but the delivery wasn't very good.

7. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

I didn't think it was that great. They barely roasted on Bieber. I thought Luda was more attacked with rapper jokes etc.

I agree with Cardpire about the 9/11 joke. That to me was way worse.

8. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

No way. Buress has been killing it since around 2007-2008. He has been well known in comedy circles in the Chicago/NYC area for a long time.

9. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

Natasha was easily the best imo. I loved it when Burgundy came out, but that just wasn't funny at all to me.

10. likestohypeguy

That was one of the two jokes beiber actually displayed discomfort over.

I liked it all, even the people I don't usually enjoy. Was all pretty funny.

11. AB423

AB423 Member

anyone have a link for it?

12. AB423

AB423 Member

13. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>This one got cut from <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BieberRoast?src=hash">#BieberRoast</a>. I get it. <a href="http://t.co/mTKExQEuuM">pic.twitter.com/mTKExQEuuM</a></p>&mdash; Hannibal Buress (@hannibalburess) <a href="https://twitter.com/hannibalburess/status/582800593267265536">March 31, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

14. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Natasha Leggero always kills it. I'd rank them, personally...

1) Leggerro
    2) Ferrell
    3) Ross
    4) Davidson
    5) Stewart

Didn't think Burress was that good, and Chris D'Elia, who I normally like a lot, completely bombed. Multiple ISIS jokes was not a good route to take.

15. cardpire

cardpire Member

Yeah, Burriss was awful. Hey spend a minute telling us that u think biebers music actually sucks! Hilarious!

If I didn't know who everyone on the stage was, I'd have bet my life savings that he was in the half who weren't comics for a living.

16. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

i thought it was great all the way around, but chris d'elia was the worst by far.

17. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

I love it when people spout off about subjects of which they're ignorant.

Hannibal has easily been one of the best stand-up comics over the past 5 years. He's also been a writer for 30 Rock and SNL.

That said, his material on this roast was some of the worst. He pretty much just decided to **** all over Bieber without actually expending the energy necessary to craft his stuff into jokes.

18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Why did they cut Hannibal's joke?

19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

20. likestohypeguy

I was even laughing at that- when he started off saying your music is bad, pauses so you're expecting a how bad is it punchline, then just matter of fairly says "I don't like it."

I wish they would have left the one about how transparent a pr move the whole thing is.