1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Justice] Texas father kills man allegedly caught molesting his daughter

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Jun 11, 2012.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

UH sucks balls.

:)

DD

2. DaDakota

Any way, back on track, this guy did the right thing, the system worked and the world has one less pedo in it.

And my tax dollars don't have to pay to feed that pedo in prison.

Win win..

DD

3. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

I completely agree, and kudos to you for having the balls to lay down the law like a boss. Why stop with teachers, let every parent, friend, doctor, dentist and playmate who comes into contact with your daughter know what you're capable of if they dare molest her.

That will stop them from acting on any lingering thoughts in their mind.

4. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

no grass on the infield but let's play ball iRonny.. I'm in your head but no need to jock

5. VanityHalfBlack

Is this dude serious???:confused: If you do that, the male teacher have the rights to kick your ass, no???

6. Raven

Raven Member

I think the jury did the right thing, and I think the father is a hero. Nut much else to say, really.

7. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

What is there to jock on? Your labial flaps? You're a sexually repressed nerd bubbling with so much angst and indiscretion that you spend your free time deciding whether you want to go to swingers parties populated by the chunkiest fatties in texas or beat up your daughter's teacher for nothing.

Check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I agree that the jury made the right call, but I doubt that the father of that child feels like a hero, regardless of what the public might think. My guess is that he thinks he let his daughter down. That somehow, he should have prevented the attack, that there must have been something he missed. I bet he can't sleep at night thinking about that b*stard on top of his little girl. Justice? I think we've seen that, but both the child and the family will live with the scars of this moment of Hell on earth for the rest of their lives.

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

About 99.2% of this board's discussions serve no real use, but here we all are.

10. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

Pedophiles have the same right to their day in court as anyone else does.

11. cavevato

cavevato Member

Fortunately dead pedophiles dont have that right.

12. DaDakota

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Oi3Hyxuf5AE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here is what most fathers would do.....

DD