1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just wait, these Texans are bound to choke...

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by sugrlndkid, Nov 29, 2015.

1. mick fry

mick fry Member

Yeah, the Texans tried to blow the Colts game but the Colts outblew them. If a team wants it they got it against the play not to lose Texans.

2. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Vegas thinks differently. Houston is a 4.5 point underdog.

12/27 1:00 ET At Tennessee -4.5 Houston

3. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I saw that earlier today. How is that possible??

4. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

Jesus. If you are in Vegas... You put $1000 on the Texans and you feel good. Take the ML as well...

5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You don't say "this is a anti jinx thread" in a anti jinx thread. Ban this fool. and I mean it!!!!!

6. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

I actually thought it would be a pick'em game since it was in Tennessee and home field usually give you 3 points. Vegas must not have any faith in Weeden.

7. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

scary that the line started at -4.5...But I'd wait till Saturday to know for sure if there is something they know we dont know

Vegas always gets information first...perhaps, Hoyer is feeling well?? Trotting out Weeden isnt too thrilling even if it is against the Titans. Mettenburger doesnt have issues getting the ball to his receivers...His issue is that the line collapses way too fast. A hampered JJ will help him, but he has to contend with a much more stout dline than before.

The line most likely will drop...but if things dont change by Friday/Saturday...I'd recommend keeping ur money...the line at that point is way too fishy.