1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just talked to tilman about butler

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by megastahr, Sep 27, 2018.

1. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

Thanks lol

rhinomft likes this.
  2. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I can’t remember which one Zboy is. To be honest I don’t cant differentiate most users besides cyberex Codman and bballholic (I think I got his name wrong). And I only know those users because they have threads about them.

don grahamleone likes this.
  3. treyk3

treyk3 Member

You'll notice him now, trust me.

4. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

5. megastahr

I deleted my first post cause it was too much. I just hate this forum has so many people attacking people. Drove off docrocket. Instead of believing or not they just attack and ridicule. It doesn’t make sense.

It’s like they want to prevent anyone from ever posting news, rumors or inside information.

I don’t understand acting that way.

don grahamleone, nwtx7263 and sage281 like this.
  6. megastahr

Thanks! First thing I thought of was I got to ask him about butler for clutchfans

thedreamsteam likes this.
  7. steddinotayto

It's easier to be a skeptic / contrarian than to just accept things as they are and make your own judgment after the dust settles.

megastahr and treyk3 like this.
  8. Toffeeone

Toffeeone Member

Now the poster this thread has uploaded the pic.

I think for those who made fun of him or doubted him needs to apologize to him like a man.

You know who u are and we will call u out

9. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Ok. I don’t see the difference between one attacking a source and the source attacking the doubter. Both can be ignored by the other I guess. I love this site. I’m just finding a big part of it is becoming Chris Broussard like. And I can’t stand Chris Broussard. Maybe when the season starts we can all argue and agree about Rockets’ games rather than what is actually happening and what’s completely made up for attention.

But hey, it wasn’t anything personal. I see where you’re coming from and maybe you can understand where I’m coming from. And one day we will all get along......or ignore each other :)

Enjoy the weekend

megastahr likes this.
  10. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Since the communication isn't face-to-face, the Internet gives courage to even the meekest individual. The Internet also shows us there are a lot of, uh, contrarian (I'm trying to avoid other words) persons out there.

EDIT: And some people just like to argue.

Not going after Zoplicone here, btw.

11. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

Where is the pic?

12. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Every "insider" thread always has to have someone arguing in increasingly long paragraphs about why their random doubt is more important than the OPs claims. Nice one guys, quota filled.

steddinotayto likes this.
  13. slapyomoma

slapyomoma Member

Yep. I posted what I heard from two sources INSIDE THE WAR ROOM on Monday and got slammed. Everything I posted has been confirmed in the news hours and days later. Got more news today that you will hear in a few days, but I won't say jack because of this.

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Please, do share!

don grahamleone likes this.
  15. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Who cares what random know it alls say on here. We need our insiders to have thicker skin. The moment you were bestowed with insider information, you shouldered a solemn responsibility to battle the forces of the internet and plant your flag on the beachhead of Clutchfans!

16. steddinotayto

I'd say just put those skeptics on ignore and post whatever you hear @slapyomoma . There will always be people on the internetz that wants to be right about everything or thinks their opinion is gospel

17. Nemospl

Nemospl Member

Do share for those of us who understand how this actually works. Thanks for sharing in the other thread.

18. ickaruto

ickaruto Member

Tough crowd on Clutch [​IMG]

don grahamleone and Zoplicone like this.
  19. megastahr

I totally understand. There are more of us that just appreciate hearing what you have to say though. Time reveals the truth.

It sucks some ruin it for the rest of us. Docrocket left and never returned because of it.

20. Bobsputin

Bobsputin Member

I get it. You talked to "Tillman on a Mobile".

Rgr.