1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just got my Astros NLDS tickets online

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Luckyazn, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I bought my playoff pinata, and a sombrero.

2. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Am I the only one here who enjoys watching the games on television rather than at the actual event, regardless of where your seats are?

Am I crazy?

3. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Contributing Member

yes, there is nothing better than being at a playoff game. the atmosphere, the crowd, etc. Last year's Astros Playoff games were the best sports experieces I ever had. Granted I did not get to attend and of the Rockets finals games in 94 or 95. But being there for Kent's homer and the other games was unbeleivable. I still get goose bumps.

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Bazing! Actually, i don't live in Houston. I grew up in Saudi Arabia, attended Highschool in Switzerland, and am now in College Station. I wanted to attend the Astros playoff games last year but I couldn't afford it.

But seeing how crazy houston was at MMP really made me want to buy tickets for this year.

Exactly man, I love going to the games in person. I normally bring a pocket radio to listen to the game when the game gets quiet....but with the way MMP looked last year inthe playoffs I don't think I'll need that. The place was crazy. I can't wait to be there.

5. deepellumrocket

Got mine yesterday as well

Sec 305 Row 3

6. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Every year I've gone to an NLDS game, they've lost the series. Last year I didn't go to any of them, so I'm keeping that going. Just to prove my point, I did go to an NLCS game last year and we all know what happened there. :(

7. Kerfeld

just looked on the Astros website, i have one question- why arent these games sold out yet?

8. deepellumrocket

They must be releasing the tickets in different sections at different times. When I checked it the other day, there were no 2 tickets available together for the 8 October game, but just now some club seats came up. I wonder if it was anything to do with season ticket holders not exercising options. :confused:

9. deepellumrocket

In fact, I'm now finding much better tickets than what were available on Monday when I bought mine.

:mad:

10. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

What the hell? They're showing better seats than I got too, even with the presale. :mad:

11. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

>:O

If there are any Mezzanine/Right Field seats available I'm going to stab someone!

12. Miguel

OH **** THAT NOISE!

I just found FOUR TICKETS in the EXACT AREA I was looking for on TicketMaster. Those jerks at the Box office told me everything was sold except the Outfield Viewdeck. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm about ot head up there to give them a piece of my mind!

13. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

I just purchased some Dugout seats on the 3rd base line for Game 3. I'll sell my other tickets, these are too good to pass up.

#33 The Real Shady, Sep 29, 2005
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2005
  14. Miguel

"We just released a bunch of tickets yesterday"

THEN DON'T SAY THEY WERE SOLD OUT! bleh. Whatever, I have 2 of these up on ebay already, and I don't want to chance refunding my tix and not getting a decent seat when I get to the box office. Bleh. Whatever.

15. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

I have a mini-season ticket plan and purchased tix to all playoff games including the world series a couple of weeks ago.

I know the hassle and runaround of buying individual playoff game tickets from last season, so I was determined to avoid it this year. Last year I had to pay ticket broker scum 110 bucks for NLCS games for like a 30 dollar face value ticket. That's outrageous.

16. Kerfeld

BTW have you recieved your tickets yet, I have not

17. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

I dont know what this presale business was about but there seems to be tickets everywhere. I just got two 1st row terrace deck seats behind home plate and those go quickly even at regular games

Yes there are still some mezzanine seats. Dont stab me though

#37 geeimsobored, Sep 29, 2005
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2005
  18. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

Nope, haven't gotten mine yet either. They told me they would be fedex'ed to us before the NLDS starts so we'll probably get them Monday or Tuesday i'm guessing.

19. Rocket Fan

Rocket Fan Member

Does anyone know the dates of the game in Atlanta?

All I see is TBA on the braves site... and if the dates are right so that I can go to Atlanta.. I'd like to

20. Major

Major Member

Game #2 will be Thursday. Game #1 will be either Tuesday or Wednesday. (One of the NL series is Tues/Wed, the other is Tues/Thu).

At least, this is what I gather from the schedule listed on MLB.com.