1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

just a question

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by #1rocketsfan, Mar 5, 2007.

1. #1rocketsfan

#1rocketsfan Contributing Member

Does anyone else get scared when rafer hits his first outside shot? I would almost rather him miss his first couple so that he will settle down by the second half. Sorry this slump that were in is getting to me.

2. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

when does he shoot an "inside shot"???

3. TTRocket

TTRocket Contributing Member

When has he ever hit his first outside shot? As for settling down forget about it, his role on our team has clearly evolved into a 3d scoring option.

4. cons

cons Member

i'm pretty sure he hit his first shot against san antonio the other night, but of course it didn't matter because he ended up going 3-9.

i'll never understand how he can hit beautiful shots that get nothing but net, and then be completely off and airball the next ones.

5. TTRocket

TTRocket Contributing Member

Hmmm...Maybe it's because he really isn't that good :confused: