1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hot Deal [June 1st]For Rent Garage Apartment $700 a month West Main St between Woodhead and Dunlavy

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by texanskan, May 21, 2013.

1. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=1741...=us&ei=lfCbUY_YA4zW9QTOq4GwCg&ved=0CDEQ8gEwAA

I have a property for rent in the Montrose area walking distance from grocery stores, bars, restaurants and museums.

http://www.walkscore.com/score/1741-w-main-st-houston-tx-77098

The address is 1743 West Main but the house in front is 1741 on google maps.

The 4 room apartment includes a kitchen with a stove and a refrigerator. A full bathroom, bedroom and living room with a closet.

The water bill is paid and this includes half of a garage to either park your car or store your things. If you use for storage you can still park in the driveway.

I will be seeking $750 a month when I post this on craigslist with a one year lease for a clutchfans discount I will do $700 (firm) and a 6 to 12 month lease. Move in ready June 1st.

Call or text if interested.

713-291-5817 Alex

P.S. this is a great deal if you are looking for a convenient, clean safe place to live without breaking the budget but it is not the same place as the 1,500 brand new apartments that are on Richmond Ave thus the price difference.

I am ok with certain pets and I am ok with a boyfriend or girlfriend coming over a few nights here and there but this is for one person to rent NO roommates please.

2. VanityHalfBlack

I might be down for this.

3. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

very interested, email sent.

4. texanskan

Not sure what email is on here but send alex@printology.com

5. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

re-sent. thanks.

6. texanskan

Heads up,

I have a showing tomorrow and I also have a 2nd maybe.

Will be tied up after that with out of town guests until Wednesday so if anyone else is interested please text me if you would like to see it tomorrow or Wednesday and I will be placing an ad on craigslist over the weekend and this place will rent quick but until I post it is gone than it is still available.

Thank you to the three people that showed interest on here so far and thank you Clutch for letting me post this.

7. texanskan

Place is leased.

Thank You for your interest