1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[July 2019] Do you like the CP3 for Westbrook trade?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sajan, Jul 11, 2019.

?

Do you like the trade?

Poll closed Oct 11, 2019.
  1. Yes

509 vote(s)
    75.6%
  2. No

164 vote(s)
    24.4%
  1. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

BOOOOOOOO Heel Fishboy Tilman and Harden traded all of our baby faces and now we’re stuck wondering what happened. Harden the Jobber

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Im not really commenting on the trade. I am mostly saying I am enjoying watching the rockets young guys. It's been forever (francis and mobley) since there were young guys drafted by the rockets that you could watch get better.

As the other poster said... the blunder that was that trade it forced the rockets hand and hopefully it turns out great as it looks like it will with Green/Sengun etc, ample cap space/with picks from an aging Nets team until 2027.

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

They would not have been the worst team this year or last year if they did not want to be. They lucked into Green and hopefully he gets a legit talent this year as well to run with.

Again I bet there were plenty of people that enjoyed watching Ralph Sampson play his rookie year which resulted in Hakeem the next. I'll enjoy watching them this year as well. Have a great night mr positive.

rhee likes this.
  4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I will add it was cool watching Capela improve year after year as well.

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

You really just said If they did not want to be. Laughable. Youre one of those delusionals. theyre the worst because the team actually sucks regardless if you want to think so or not
    losers enjoy watching losing. again your hakeem reference has no correlation

peleincubus likes this.
  6. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

They were obviously bad enough to be bottom 5 worst team. If you don't think they were attempting to have the worst recored especially this last year then you are ill say it... laughable. You apparently don't remember them sitting Gordon/Wood/Schroder (you know anyone with more than 100 games played in the nba most of the last 20 games)

You are either being purposely obtuse on purpose or lack reading comprehension. It's okay maybe it's been a while since you have been in school and perhaps do not do a lot of reading.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

The delusion continues. It’s okay every year you’re going to be the same thing while they continue to lose. Then you’ll have all these
    Delusional excuses about well if they wanted to win they would. Lmfao

peleincubus likes this.
  8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

you got it mr postive. enjoy your yolo and lmfao

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

yup. copy and past the i enjoyed watching losing. youll be needing a lot of it

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Go ahead and quote me where I stated I enjoyed losing. Hint: You can't. Hence the reading comprehension. You said they were not trying lose or some stupid correlation you made. Where it was as i said obvious they were bad but were actually gunning for the worst record to at a minimum secure a top 5 pick.

Regardless I have never paid a ton of attention to your posts in the past that made me thing you were overtly dumb. Either you are a bit on the dumb side or you were/are bored and trying to sucker me into a back and forth with replies that don't make sense. I don't care either way. Use those links though, you're never to old to learn buddy!

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

I mean clearly you pay attention. Don’t kid yourself.

you clearly said I enjoyed watching. I wonder what the last 2 years consisted of. Oh a whole bunch losing. But but but but if they wanted to win they would. Lmfao

loser mentality folks like you don’t typically do well around here

14. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

yeah you can't do it. order those books and get some sleep

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

I’m good. Go work on not thinking like a loser, clearly you have a thing for it