1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

JR Smith with the Tweet of the year...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by atomicanderz, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Learn to read. He said "last month" as in the concert, not "last night".

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

But JR's team still got ****ted on by the nets, there's no correlation there. Plus who in the celerity world hasn't had sex with Kim Kardashian.

3. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

If JR wants to get personal...
    At least Humphries never got somebody killed.

4. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

You see the logic: the Nets beat the Knicks, BUT . . . Humphries' wife is with a new guy. . . . Classic.

Some other classic JR tweets:

Kris Humphries: We're .500 against the Knicks.
    JR: So what: the Rockets are 1.000 against us, LOSER!

LeBron: We just won the championship.
    JR Smith: I just talked to my dad on the phone. Did u? ROFL

Michael Jordan: I'm Michael Jordan.
    JR: Dude ur way older than me. I'll probably be alive after ur dead PWNAGE

Dwight Howard: I just signed a big contract
    JR: Tell it to Bill Gates! DEVASTATION

5. gamer4Life

gamer4Life Member

Seems to be a lot of racist white men who feel that women are obligated to date white men, and if they don't then they are abnormal. I'm not a fan of Kim Kardashian by any means, but if they were dating white men only, there would be ZERO talk about what race of men they were dating. No late night jokes, nothing.

In fact, Hollywood rarely shows men of color in romantic roles because white men can't stand seeing an attractive female date a non-white male - black, Asian, Indian, or Arab. Meanwhile white men are shown as love interests to women of every color. Halle Berry has only been shown with white men, and it's fitting that the only Oscar given to a black female is when she spends half the film getting *****ed by a skinny old white dude.

6. Gil

Gil Member

Real talk.

7. Gil

Gil Member

Where's that white people LOL gif when you need it?

8. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

9. Bublanski

Bublanski Member

this is so true. Hollywood is so racist its despicable.

They moved from killing black guys first in movies to making them the lead villain roles.

Notice how there's more people of color that are being cast as the antagonist?

10. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I'm a white man and I don't give a flying f*** what or whom Kim Kardashian is doing, so you're wrong on your stereotype about white men. . . .

As for Halle Berry, you act as if she has had no say in her own career. You should be pissed at her for choosing those roles. I guess you blame white men for her career.

What were some of those late-night race jokes you were referring to? I think KK's marriage was certainly a joke, but I wasn't aware people were making race jokes about her on late-night TV.

11. seyton

seyton Member

Don't shoot the translator.

12. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I understood you. I mean Selena was her best work and... well that was probably it, unless you wanna count her sex scene with Blackly Snipes in Money Train. Now that was worth every penny.

I wouldn't call it talent but you're right, whatever J-Lo has its far better than what the Kardashians have put out... get it "put out". Corny, I know. :eek:

13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

She was good in Out of Sight, too. Kardashian is just famous for being famous.