1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Josh Innes SR610AM: "ClutchFans hate me!"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dram1, Dec 21, 2011.

1. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

No one from 97.5?
    Side notes: Why is Mike "I can't get a girlfriend!" Meltser so high on this list? ND Kalu? Really? I honestly haven't heard him say much that was interesting or entertaining any point I've heard him on.

The only show I actually like listening to on 610 is the "odd couple", and I'm usually not even listening to the radio by then. The others I mostly tolerate hoping to gleam some minimal Rockets and/or Texans information from them.

2. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

yeah, if i listen to 610 at all, it's just the odd couple. The morning are just boring and Innes makes the afternoon unbearable.

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

**** this clown.

That is all.

4. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Barry Warner Jr.

5. codell

codell Contributing Member

Is he still going on and on calling out Clutchfans and Charlie P./790?

I had them on right at 2pm and heard his rant. Dude said "I kick 790's ass in the ratings".

Hey Josh - look up the word "professional" - it may help you in your career.

6. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

the sad fact is rich lord has always been number 1 and likely always will be. It has nothing to do with anus

7. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

8. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

that is all he does talk about how great his ratings are and Mad radio are #1 on afternoon radio how 790 sucks and how charlie sucks.

9. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

why are y'all even listening anymore?

Occasionally i will switch over but after a minute or so I question why i did so to begin with, and promptly change back to 790

10. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Really, they could put a chimp on 610 during that time slot and it would probably be #1. 610 has been around for decades whereas 790, 1560 and 97.5 are still relatively new to the market in comparison.

There are probably a lot of listeners out there that don't even know those other stations exist.

11. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

This is exactly it. This tool thinks he is number 1 because people actually enjoy listen to his garbage. When in reality it's because most of the people that listen to 610 regularly have no idea there are other choices. Because most of the people that listen to 610 regularly are stupid.

12. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

I'm going to guess they are talking about the All star game and how nobody cares. 610 never talks baseball just about how nobody cares and how to improve it. (which is a beat to death sports radio topic as most people that discuss this won't watch no matter what )

Reason #1 I never listen to 610...

13. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

I was in the car at lunch today and Dylan Gwinn was sitting in for Matt Thomas on 790, so I flipped over to 610 just in time to hear Josh suck on his own p-inness for about 10 minutes.

What he either doesn't understand or doesn't want to admit is that having high ratings doesn't mean you have a quality show. It simply means more people listen, and in my experience, the majority of sports fans aren't exactly the brightest members of society, so...

14. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

I did the same thing today (gynn annoys me too) . But i could only take a couple minutes and then I just turned on sirius.

He was talking about that bogus Bynum trade and said there is not one good reason why you wouldnt want to build around bynum.

really? Besides the bad attitude, lack of work ethic, immaturity and the history of knee problems? Did i mention resignability?

Then he went on to say that he was only 22 years old.

Then he went ahead and made some reference to Parsons not being able to cut it and something about white people not being able to defend the 3 position.

All of that r****dedness a couple minutes of listening

15. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

Yep, Palilo is the best. I like Matt Thomas' takes, but his show is a bit too much fluff, not enough solid sport takes... but the banter between him and Ross can be funny. The Big Show in the morning on 790 is real nice... when Matt Jackson is your worst guy on the show (sorry Matt, I like Lance 'n Adam more), you know those guys know their stuff.

I don't listen to 610 at all any more. I used to listen to Adam in the evening and Matt/Rich if I'm out and about at the time (more for Matt than Rich), but they both went to 790. Not even Rome is on 610 any more.

If you want real sports, you listen to 790 (except Dylan Gwinn... dude's a fool). If you like BS'ing, you listen to 610. That's about the run of it, I think.

My lack of listening to 610 is why I don't know who Josh Innes is. The name seems familiar to some degree (did he used to do weather/traffic or something?), but that's about it. I don't know his takes.

#135 Depressio, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  16. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

The new morning show on 610. Wow a couple of us could do better.

17. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

I don't listen to radio. I don't know what any of this is about.

So, I'm going to go get it on.

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Innes is a douchebag this guy gives no-one else credit other than himself.

19. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

According to Jim got better ratings than Arrested Development. Therefore it must be a better show.

Think about that, Josh

20. conquistador#11

he should apply that jay leno reference he uses all the time on himself.:)
    Reminds me of that chapelle sketch where he is KKK member.