1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Josh Innes SR610AM: "ClutchFans hate me!"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dram1, Dec 21, 2011.

1. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Nah. This is pretty much sports radio's biggest week and they just got booted from radio row to their room in the La Quinta.

2. CCorn

CCorn Member

Who is the fatter darker haired Seth Rogan?

J Sizzle likes this.
  3. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

They completely called-out Josh.

If everything was planned, they sold it well.

But, like you said... if Josh remains, it's a hoax.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  4. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

I can't believe there are people that listen to Josh Innes on the radio. I just can't fathom it, but there must be or he would not have a job.

I've been so pleased to be able to listen to the Pallilo podcast on my way home from work so I can actually hear about Houston sports instead of all that other nonsense.

cdrive likes this.
  5. updawg

updawg Member

Yeah .Those other guys seem pissed and I'm sure the station is as well

I'm sure innes is scrambling to spin it into something .you could tell in his video post he knew he fd up .but I think he will just keep playing the victim card. What a fat loser . Sad how far Houston radio has fallen .I'll stick with shitty Austin sports radio or stern
    Sounds like the way to go

6. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Don’t feed the troll. I’ve been boycotting Innes’ show the moment it came out.

7. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

wow the one where jayson braddock sean jones and adam clanton are in a la quinta inn broadcasting was brutal.

I feel bad for those guys. Publicity stunt or not when it hurts other people to that extent the question becomes how much are they going to tolerate? Im sure all of them are on linked in right now.

The zierlien dude was slick enough to get out.
    And perhaps this was palillo playing chess and 790 playing checkers..doubtful though.

We are better than the type of radio that dallas has where its 1% sports and 99% homoerotic daytime cosplay sports fiction. Ive always appreciated guys like meltszer wexler palillo braddock. Guys that are cerebral. In fact thats what makes houston sports radio above average compared to other cities. I spent many many years in southern california and their sports radio was so bad that it was comical. Can you imagine a 3 hour show with max kellerman and marcellus wiley? Id rather poke my eyes out. We have it pretty good here.

The more shameful lesson is will this dude still get work? The hope is we can do necrobumps with update of this dude working in lafayette selling pharmaceuticals..

That is the intrigue in this story. Is whether or not dude will keep job. If yes that says a lot about where we are today

cdrive, vinsensual and Torn n Frayed like this.
  8. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Honestly I’ve tried tuning in to Houston sports radio but they are never talking about anything interesting. it’s either overused NFL stories that aren’t real stories or just what ever random bs they want to talk about and then I try and listen again yesterday and I hear about some sort of bring it on like fighting between to freaking AM radio stations like this is 1985 or something I mean come on guys get over yourselves... I really do wonder how these stations still exist with There being so many podcast out there to choose from over this crap

9. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Apparently rich went after Seth and his show on radio yesterday

10. mrm32

mrm32 Member

This guy is still on this morning. Wtf

11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

And Seth has a point about how the "be professional", "If you react you'll let him win" crap is the stuff that got Trump into the GOP nom. No one took him seriously and let him insult them think the public would take the side of reason. Seth dressed that clown down so well I applauded him.

12. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Just out of curiosity I listened for a bit. Josh is patting himself on the back. Saying how everyone is talking about 790 and how he was the biggest story at radio row and how no one would remember any sappy interviews they would have got at radio row.

I wish seth would have just knocked him out. He is trying to troll his way to the top.

13. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

97.5 covered it this a.m. a bit. Why? Shame on them (lulz). Nobody really even knows who these people are. They're just local radio hosts.

14. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Josh is so damn fat.

Spacemoth likes this.
  15. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Yeah, basically admitted it was a "good bit".

But wasn't expecting to get the station kicked out.... what an asshat.

If it wasn't for him, I would never have discovered the immense amount of quality podcasts out there... including those devoted to local Houston sports... so thank you 790 for your idiotic hire, which basically singed your own death warrant.

macho GRANDE and arkoe like this.
  16. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Probably to make them look better by pointing out how embarrassing the other stations are.

These guys do all know each other... and despite the shenanigans, there is professional respect amongst them.

Torn n Frayed likes this.
  17. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Hearing on 610 they've heard folks on Philly radio think it was staged too. I really don't think so, I watched all of 610's web cam feed and those emotions were raw and real no doubt.

18. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Nah, Josh isn’t that much of a team player.

19. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Josh is treating the whole episode like there’s something redeeming about public humiliation. There is no balance to his act. He wants to play his douchery opposite being a sympathetic figure, problem is, there’s no sympathy.

macho GRANDE likes this.
  20. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Like all of that was something of substance or quality. No, it was beyond embarrassing for all involved and the only people I feel any sympathy is those @ 610 and the rest of 790. He's nothing more than a busted leg at this point...