1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

John Granato leaving?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by conquistador#11, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

It would be as colossal has the return of Roula and Ryan. As colossal...

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

those two make me ill . . . Jerry Springer Radio

Rocket River

3. wstar

wstar Member

ratings are out. Instead of reading the biased chron article that includes quotes from only one station regarding ratings, not to mention improperly spelled names of on-air hosts who have been here in Houston for over a decade and actually have a side job working for the chron (it's Zierlein) from saturday's paper here...
    Chron - Radio Ratings are in
    Why not just read Barron's blog where the numbers are printed.
    chron blog - Winter Arbitrons

4. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

LOL. David Barron's still writing? Jay Frank's TV/Radio column in the Houston Post was much better in my opinion.

5. dskillz

dskillz Contributing Member

CP would be eating alot of crow if he did that and I don't think his ego could take that.

6. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Not really. He wasn't cast as the person to keep an entire station running. He and Rich like each other and liked working together. Their contracts just came up at different times and CP got a better offer...from Ken Charles, who worked with CP and Rich back at KTRH. He is no longer with Clear Channel now.

7. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

I knew it was just a matter of time. Although CP could definitely use a co-host to bounce his brilliance off (instead of random callers), he would absolutely own Rich & Marc on 610 in that time spot.

Charlie Palillo is the best Houston sports radio personality bar none, it's not even close. CP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rich + Marc + Mario Elie.

If he would just rejoin 610, I could permanently delete 790 from my presets.

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

lance is now doing trailer wheel and frame commercials.

9. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Or CP could move back to 740 while Davies & Dukes are let go and 790 gets sold. But according to Michael Berry, who is now in charge, they are committed to the format. They should put the "Sports Animal" to sleep.

10. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Well, if Councilman Berry says it...

:D