1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Joe Ingles offered 4 years, $60m from Orlando?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

He is actually a pretty good role player.

He is smart.

He can make plays and pass.

He can make threes.

He is an annoying player that defends.

I wouldn't mind him on the Rockets and yes I would take him over Anderson the scrub anyday.

2. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Bartelstein doesn't play...and I know this from personal experience. He'll get any player a great deal.

Bigger picture: This means some special guys in Orlando may become expendable...

XO/Vic/GoGreen and Meek Milly.....That's what was said by a Devos leak anyway.

Aside from the big names, I'm watching my guy(s) in Detroit. One would absolutely make this team a nightmare.

BigMaloe, BHannes2BHonest and malakas like this.
  3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Piston's roster: Tobias Harris (not Tobias Fünke like it was rumored to be (by me)), Andre Drummond, Reggie Jackson, Kentavious Caldwell Pope, Boban Marjanovic, Stanley Johnson, Marcus Morris, Aron Baynes, Beno Udrih

I can't help but think this is about the non point guards on the list. Most likely the 3s, 4s, & 5s.

Codman likes this.
  4. don grahamleone

Me70/BJ/HappyHolidays/CJM/Sap/Vuc/Shaq's Enemy (Right Price...can be had)/ JJ GetBuckets(not reddick) willing for that minimum
    Go Green/TheFearofAmir/ AbelXO
    PipeDreaminDenver x2
    NENE
    //KK/ and dare I say it: a Sac/ATL and Phoenix firesale (Hi Ty..we need that backtap)

I'm guessing that's Melo, Branden Jennings, Jrue Holiday, CJ Miles, skipping SAP, Nikola Vucevic, Shaq's enemy is either a FT or Howard, Joe Johnson
    Jeff Green, Amir Johnson, skipping AbelXO (need to look at the other xo) Abelkisshug? but maybe A A Ron Gordon
    Kenneth Faried and Wilson chandler?
    Nene obvious/Kyle Korver and Tyson Chandler

#24 don grahamleone, Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    smoothie likes this.
  5. don grahamleone

This is AbelXO on twitter so my new guess is Elfrid Payton:

[​IMG]
    Why couldn't you just call him Johnny Bravo without sunglasses?

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Hablas Ingles?

7. malakas

malakas Member

Hambone at work. Didn't even pass the office door and already handing bad deals left and right.