1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Joakim Noah Suspended.... By his own teammates.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by moestavern19, Jan 14, 2008.

1. sbyang

sbyang Member

I like Noah's personality and his game. He'll be a guy that will take less money to play for a winner. The exact opposite of what Ben Wallace is doing.

2. conquistador#11

now that is getting iso'ed :D

3. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Well... we already have Bonzi "I ain't need to get in shape or learn the plays" Wells and Rick seems to like him enough.

Noah may be spoiled, but he's 7' tall and athletic.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Pretty funny!
    I've never heard of a team doing this before. Has it happened and I just missed it? Tell the Bulls that we'll take him off their hands with Deng and Gordon for James, Snyder, Sura's contract, and a case of Gatorade.

5. Carl Herrera

Here's Billy Donovan's take on Noah's situation:

6. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

So basically he's saying that its okay for Noah to get mad at a coach and go off... if that coach is the reason the team is losing??

hmmm

;)

7. Carl Herrera

I see that the Haterade business is doing well in Kentucky. :)

You are just jealous that the National Champion Gators have more talented and better looking players than Kentucky.

8. ooliverb1

ooliverb1 Member

But that does not explain this thought...

9. Hayesfan

LOL I winked!!

Actually Noah was the only player on that team I absolutely couldn't stand. I liked Corey Brewer and Horford (and Richard... though he wasn't as big a factor)

Every report I read about him being above the rules ticked me off... he's a spoiled brat.

I don't mind if you get excited while playing college ball... I do mind if you get obnoxious.. ie Noah and Bogut

10. Carl Herrera

Well... spoiled brats can still help you win, as long as the bratty-ness is put under control by some veteran eduction.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h0f1EsUVCIU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h0f1EsUVCIU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

11. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

For shame, Noah. I don't have a problem w/ this, you have to know your place w/ a coach, especially when you're a rookie. But for this to come from Wallace is laughable. He's the last person who should be trying to reprimand someone else.

As for the Noah haters, I understand to a certain point. No one likes #1, especially a guy on said team who wears his heart on his sleeve. I never felt he was arrogant on the court though. He was definitely emotional and never hid it...kind of like Rasheed Wallace minus the temper w/ the refs. Say what you will, but the Gators starting five were pretty mild mannered overall and needed Noah's fire to put them over the edge. He knew how to make the O'Connell center the second coming of The Swamp.

12. Hayesfan

That is probably true.. that they needed his "fire" but I hated how he would mouth off and beat his chest like an ape during games.

13. kikimama

kikimama Member

he shoots like my mom. enough said to get him suspended.

14. MrWhite

MrWhite Member

I almost ran him over with my scooter in 2006.

Needless to say I wouldn't be alive had I done that.