1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jets QB and substance abuse

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ubigred, Aug 5, 2010.

1. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

[​IMG] LINK

What an idiot ...millions of dollars to be a backup QB and you choose to abuse drugs. Just plain sad.

Well I hope you can get your life on track.

2. Landlord Landry

I would abuse drugs if I to back up Mark Sanchez.

3. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Come on man, you make it sound as if he was on Coke, Smack or Crack or even Weed. He got injured and like a NUMBER of NFL players, known and unknown, he was taking prescription drugs(Vicodin maybe) and before long got addicted to it

I may be wrong but I seem to remember Brett Favre having the same problem.

Hopefully he can get clean and of all the vices, I think NFL teams will be more lenient towards a prescription drug addiction than some of the others.