1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jets Owner Wants Tebow to Start

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by SacTown, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

God is p***y. JJ Watt would sack him so hard, he'd make God mortal and force him to die for our sins a second time.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dude. I put Kearse on the second sentence after George and McNair, quit nit picking for stuff . I guess I should have said "then they got people like the freak Kearse".

I know plenty about the Oilers buddy. I also know plenty about the Texans cause I worked in the same building as NFL Houston back in the day and saw Former Rockets GM Steve Patterson work to get a team to the NFL.

Look back then, everyone put 100% blame on Bud. Looking back, I think it's 50/50. Lanier should have thought of the future and saw that NFL teams need to get new stadiums in order to compete.

What makes you think I'm a fan of Les Alexander? He inherited a team built by Patterson and owned by Thomas that already had the championship chips in their place.

That dude F-ed up the Rockets tradition with ugly uniforms after winning 2 championships! The only damn reason we went back to "RED" is because of China and Yao. period.

If Les bought the Lakers he'd turned them pink and green. He doesn't care.

You know the funny part is that there was a big time gap where there was NO TEAM in Houston, did you have a time machine or something and pretended you were a die hard expansion team fan? or did you just watch football and rooted for somebody.

I root for the Rockets, I don't care if I like the owner or not.

The owner doesn't dreamshake buddy boy.

And Bud can't throw or kick or tackle.

PEACE MFKER!

3. tinman

Supporting Member

If you look back at the beginning of the thread.

A 99er was talking about Sanchez but pent up Texan fan wanted to derail the thread because he knew the 99er was UT longhorn fan who enjoys rooting for Vince Young . Because the Texans are playing so well, it was he felt like it would make him feel better to show up a 99er because the Titans are bad and Vince Young is not in the NFL.

the 99er is me.

They kept asking me questions and more questions about me. Who did I root for? why did I root for this team? why don't I root for the Texans.
    Then if I root for the Texans then I'm a 'band wagoner' etc etc

I knew you guys were obsessed with DD cause he's shoving his views down your throats and you liked it.

I just want to talk about the Jets and Sanchez, but if you want to ask me questions I'll answer.

Cause that's how 99ers do it.
    Tinman does it like nobody does.
    This is how 99ers do it.
    For all my 99er neighbors, you got much flavor.
    This is how 99ers do it.

4. SacTown

SacTown Member

You always told us that you rooted for VY because he was from HOUSTON. Andrew Luck is also from Houston, do you root for him?

5. tinman

Supporting Member

MegaTroll aren't you trying to win the battle of CyberleBron?

I know you got zero interest in this topic, so I'll see on you on the Dish about LeBron and you can reiterate what all of us NBA fans already know, except for the Tmac fans, they don't know much.

If you want to know more about me, you got that search feature and you can just read

you can be my witness

6. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Working in the same building as Houston NFL 2002 doesn't mean you know **** about the Texans and football.

Just because I lace up some Jordans doesn't mean I am going to play like him.

Every team was an expansion team at one time (unless they were an original) but yeah, every team had a stat at one time. Did people choose to hate on them for no reason?

something crawled up tinmans ass lately. You can tell by his posts the last month. If you need a buddy to talk to and have a drink...

It ain't me bro. Never happening.

7. tinman

Supporting Member

Damn kam brought this thread back from the dead. Thought someone sss going to mention that tebow might play running back

8. SacTown

SacTown Member

Awesome post Kam. Tintroll is in melt down mode due to the VY disaster and the Texans 5-1 start. He's not sure what to do with all of his titans gear. Too embarrassed to wear it, too dense to burn it.

9. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

Tintroll... Lol good one

10. tinman

Supporting Member

I like TrollTown, someone else made that name up for you though. Someone needs to rep him.

11. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

VY is not impressed.

[​IMG]