1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jerry Jones: Cowboys will bench any player who 'disrespects' flag

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Texanasiafan, Oct 8, 2017.

1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I see Hill's mental disorder is worsening.

Also let me know when the nfl or espn suspends Trump.

2. hooroo

hooroo Member

islamic protests over western cartoonists depicting muhammad in their works existed well before those murders.

yeah, that made sense.

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Its America's Team

Seriously this is such a stupid subject. Police shootings are well documented. These players should take up better causes. Its really like a fad. Im not being disrespectful by saying that

Roc Paint likes this.
  4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

So if you now say something’s not disrespectful than you can just say anything and it’s not disrespectful??... cool.

Let me see how this works... I’m not being disrespectful here but Fu$& you. Who the hell are you to tell me what is a worthy cause you fu$ktard.

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Oh and F$&@ Jerry Jones. Slime ball piece of human feces.

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Why do we even have our tax payer money wasted on extravagant jingoist propaganda spectacles at NFL games anyway?

Why?

If the NFL wanted to 'honor the troops' wouldn't they do it without the DOD paying them? Or am I missing something here?

This fake patriotism is a joke.

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

And of course, you can always count on idiots like this to add to the idiocy...

8. conquistador#11

Trump has a vendetta with the nfl prior to this. like jack holding on to rose in freezing big water, we all know Trump never lets go.

someone should send Jerra this vintage 1980s quote from trump.
    “I could’ve bought an NFL team if I wanted to. . . . But I’d rather create something from scratch,” Trump said. “I feel sorry for the poor guy who is going to buy the Dallas Cowboys. It’s a no-win situation for him, because if he wins, well, so what, they’ve won through the years, and if he loses . . . he’ll be known to the world as a loser.”

with trump's business skills and beautiful strong ethics, he was able to lift the USFL past the NFL with tremendous ratings. the NFL had no choice but to go bankrupt.

More from Trump Tower News after commercial break.

dobro1229 likes this.
  9. edwardc

edwardc Member

This will come back to bit him right in his arse if 88 or 21 decide to take a knee.

10. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Owner of a company wants employees to help the companies bottom line which in turn helps the owner and the employees? OH MY GAWD!!!, THE OUTRAGE!!! Also, fack Jerrah. I can't stand him, his team, or his city. So glad he got involved in this shitstorm LOL, what a facking idiot.

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

What im saying is police brutality is an over hyped issue. Police kill more white people on an annual basis but blacks commit MORE TOTAL MURDER annually despite being only 14% of the total population.

Therefore all informed people see is million dollar athletes who could direct their resources to more relevant causes.

Roc Paint likes this.
  12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Black lives matter and everything related simply has no credibility without addressing black on black violence but i wouldn't expect a bunch of young nfl players to understand that anyway

cml750 and Roc Paint like this.
  13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Definitely not the same pgabriel

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Bro

All these cases are different. Trayvon Martin was a kid who got shot by a wanna be cop and that was about the stupidity of Stand Your Ground laws.

Michael Brown in Ferguson was a bully who is caught on tape bullying an elderly store owner over some cheap cigars before meeting his fate.

Every liberal wants to treat these cases like Trayvon but most are like Brown's.

ipaman likes this.
  15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

These issues aren't political for me. They are black problems that really don't bother me personally. However to the people who want to make an issue of blacks and police you have to admit that policing South Side Chicago isnt a normal situation to begin with because the issue is South Side Chicago.

16. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

@pgabriel, you do understand though, right, that if a cop were to cross your path on the sidewalk some evening, he's likelier to suspect you of committing some crime than he would if he crossed paths with me? He's likelier to engage you with some active policing than he would me. He's likelier to arrest you than me. And God forfend if we did commit crimes, you'd face a higher chance of being charged, a higher chance of conviction, and a harsher punishment than me. Just want to make sure we're on the same page here.

17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Because crime among black men is a problem.

That being said being a 42 year old black man i also have my personal experiences with officers that are significant in shaping my viewpoint and they aren't all positive.

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

All that owners and players locking arms was clear marketing b.s.

Anyway lastly i just think blacks are long past overdue looking at our internal problems.

Its not politics, its taking a serious position on how to improve our situation

We cant keep blaming white people or history or Christopher Columbus or whomever. To move forward you have to be critical of yourself

Severe Rockets Fan likes this.
  20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

We talking about a league of Rae Carruth and Ray Lewis and Ray Rice

Seriously, nfl players get involved with black on black violence for real