1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jbasket, Feb 8, 2012.

Tags:
  1. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Floyd: I want attention. Here's a random dumbass opinion. Again, I love attention.

Sports World: *GIVES FLOYD ATTENTION*

SMH...

2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

BBallBreakdown

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LIbz2cdn6lk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LIbz2cdn6lk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

4. bloop

bloop Member

Ya that's true the media really bends over backwards to promote Asians. I mean why do I have to turn on my TV and this Yuna Kim chick is everywhere just because she's the greatest skater ever? And remember all that ESPN coverage when Yi dropped 31 on Detroit? Man I couldn't get that kid off the TV. I'm sick of going to the movies and all I see are Asian dudes with white women in movies. I wish ESPN would understand what we don't more Asians on ESPN. I turn on First Take and all I see are 2 Asian dudes fighting with Skip Bayless. I mean... give the blacks and jews a chance, Asians. Dont bogart it all.

And look how everyone gets on that Asian gravy train. Look at Tiger... he could be Asian or black. Look how he goes Asian to pick up all those big endorsements. Tiger we get it... you're Asian. Why else do you think Barkley and Jordan are your buds? It's no bcoz ur black thats for sure. Hello Kate Beckinsale we get it. You are part Asian. Quit riding that train. Talk about how you're British for once.. even though Americans love Asians and that British accent is a big turnoff. Anyone who can choose between being Asian and something else c'mon quit flaunting that Asian and give something else a try.

Seriously? Anyone who thinks that being Asian is anything but a serious impediment in the media either has not been paying attention, is a penis inspector/dick hander like Jason Whitlock or an insecure, jealous, butthurt little black man like Floyd Mayweather who sees Yellow Peril everywhere he looks

5. Entropy

Entropy Member

Great video, but most of his criticisms are drawn from the Minnesota game where Lin was extremely fatigued, and more prone to making mistakes. Otherwise, a cautious, fair, and balanced review, without too much gushing enthusiasm.

6. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

7. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

8. Bearius Jones

Bearius Jones Member

Can Lin be good and the Knicks still not make the playoffs? He is killing the stock of New York's 2012 pick we have. I want him to succeed but...I want the Rockets to succeed more.:grin: Neither team is in the lottery so at the moment we are getting non-franchise level talent with only one pick since the Nets get our pick if out of top-14. Lin still has not been tested though. Deron Williams, Devin Harris, John Wall, Derek Fisher, and Ricky Rubio. Nobody on this list on offense puts the opposing defender in foul trouble. Also none of them are good defenders. The interior defense of those teams sucks...well maybe not so much the Lakers but point guards will always destroy them until they send Fisher into bench purgatory. The Knicks schedule favors Lin for another 4-5 games and he could get his stride and...so long lottery pick. The Kings could give him problems with Evans and Thortan and I predict will be the Lin led Knicks first loss. Can't wait to see how Lin does against Miami next week...that will be a test if they put Wade on him.:eek:

9. Bearius Jones

Bearius Jones Member

Jeremy Lin Nicknames

Here are some nicknames to add:
    Linguini, Linguistic, Linux, Linear Equation, Linens and Things, Lingo, Linoleum

10. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

11. pge71188

pge71188 Member

LiN

This guy is going to kae the Knicks into a LONG winning streak. Darrly Morey may trade the Knicks pick for a Veteran Bigman.

12. ashiin

ashiin Member

This is the insider article.

1 person likes this.
  13. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

14. dd89

dd89 Member

That's the thing, Cuddie. Haters like Spooner and I are disheartened people who have tried and failed again and again. We've been screwed by life in so many humiliating ways that we've given up entirely; there's no hope in our lives. So yeah it does irritate the hater when success stories like Lin jumps out. I will apologize on this hater's behalf. I totally understand him. Ignore us haters, we're truly tragic beings.

15. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lin 2 Lin:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qPu3soFgrPQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

17. CoolColJ

CoolColJ Member

18. TheresTheDagger

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Damn, compared to the legend of Sam I Am

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7570431/jeremy-lin
    He employs a series of hesitations, crossovers, and spin moves to get into the lane, an old-school style reminiscent of Sam Cassell's early days with the Rockets. Like the young Cassell, Lin uses his size and lateral quickness to shake defenders. Both have the ability to remain composed while driving to the basket.

20. Don FakeFan

Don FakeFan Member

anyway, Amare is back. Knicks' winning streak is ending tonight.