1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jbasket, Feb 8, 2012.

Tags:
  1. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Omg. I wanted to so bad. Beat me to it.

2. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

The only thing that can slow Lin down now is an injury. I feel with the kind of minutes he's getting all of sudden it might happen and put him back at ground zero. I feel that he doesn't know when to coast and when to bring it on.. All the greats took a break once in a while given the circumstances and opportunity.

3. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

It looks like he can be stopped. He is reluctant to shoot because he's a poor outside shooter, so most of his shot attempts come on drive-by layups. Admittedly, he's very good at weaving in and out of a team's defense (and not picking up his dribble), but we haven't seen how good he is at passing out of a good collapse on him in the paint.

Whether or not he can make the pass out when he drives will determine if he's just a fluke or here to stay....

4. warmshizzle

warmshizzle Member

I agree. You can definitely spot the difference in body types and facial features sometimes.

Western born/raised Chinese generally have better diets and have fuller faces/ less hollow cheeks even if they seem to have to same type of build

5. Jacinto

Jacinto Member

zzzzzzzzz he don't play for the Rockets. not good enough. Let's move on....

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lmao

Dude looks more like his mom

[​IMG]

7. warmshizzle

warmshizzle Member

*I meant I agreed with Liberon.

Anyhow, teams will no doubt be able to stop Lin by collapsing on him, but will they be able to when hes got melo and amare to kick it to?

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

true. still, you can still be lactose intolerant for instance.....
    This is true for the population, but the elite athletes, Yi or Yao still get their nutrition supplements

9. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Generally, I think Asian foods are too cooked. I don't know about you guys but I'm trying to cut back on meat. Animal Proteins are just ya know.. there's a video on it. I'm trying to go the beans, nuts, seeds route for my proteins and will spend on fresh produce, kale, carrot, beets/red cabbage, celery, apples and juice.. If I'm going with protein powder it's always soy based and not whey.

10. warmshizzle

warmshizzle Member

off-topic. Dude you probably want to hold back on the soy protein powders. That stuff raises your estrogen levels way too much. Soy protein = manboobs and crappy muscle development

11. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

That's a myth dude. http://www.edgeboston.com/index.php?ch=food_drink&sc=&sc3=&id=78097

It's been a known myth for years because they tested it on rodents and found that due to their biology it's bad for them but not for humans or apes.

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Even if that's true..... less meat..... although less red meat, more light meat
    is good for health

13. warmshizzle

warmshizzle Member

The whole soy protein - estrogen effects topic (the scientific side)has been debated a lot on the net and in articles, but regardless of that there are quite a few of people who try soy as their main protein shake and have felt negative side-effects as a consequence.

Im not trying to go Dr. musclebuildingexpert on you or anything, just thought id share the word.

14. PeppermintCandy

LOL

No one's taking this up challenge?

15. warmshizzle

warmshizzle Member

I'd put my money on just J Lin. Guy on far left looks like a possible american though.

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I try

Far left his younger brother
    Second Jeremy
    Right next to him... a Taiwanese celebrity... local
    Far right... some random kid..... might be baller

17. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

easy.

the two on the left.
    Jeremy's relax fit jeans and his brother's baggy shorts give it away.

The dude next to Jeremy looks like he popped out of a karaoke video . the dude on the far right, what american kid sits like that?

Come on sinobball, you can do better!

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

some more photos of Jeremy with the high society

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Yao looks chubby in this pic :p

20. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Dude I'm like 260lb and build muscle easily.. I need to lose weight to ball better at the moment.