1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin scores 45 points in SF Pro Am

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by demarco1, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Classic

Classic Member

This thread is just embarrassing.

2. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

How can someone act as if they understand basketball and not know the answer to this question?

3. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Well to start, I don't think you read my post till the end cuz right under where you bolded it, it reads "just to help me enjoy the GARM better." but then again, I guess when you are looking to diss someone, you're not really looking at all. Secondly, I don't understand what y

4. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Well to start, I don't think you read my post till the end cuz right under where you bolded it, it reads "just to help me enjoy the GARM better." but then again, you may really think that I actually meant Jeremy should change his game just to make me happy when I come to Clutchfans. I guess when you are looking to diss someone, you're not really looking at all. Secondly, I don't understand what you are trying to say? Are you saying that noone should defend Lin when people dog him like they get paid a million bucks for each diss? Or are my 3-5 posts in the past 2 months, evidence of me living vicariously through Lin, lol. But you're right about one thing, Jeremy's gonna do what he does no matter what any of us say. I just wish I didn't have to come here for such negativity and, at times, downright hatred. Btw, I don't think jeremy is any more than just a solid young pg, but I guess thinking that means I'm an irrational fanboy who can't see Jeremy's deficiencies.

5. jocar

jocar Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you'd like to keep repeating that here, then.....
    you have just forfeited all your rights to complain about Harden's defense. :grin:

[​IMG]

6. jocar

jocar Member

(the first 2 charts are playoffs and the 2nd is regular season)

7. hltiki

hltiki Member

Let's not act like we're not in this thing together. We're ALL on this board posting and wasting our time away discussing, arguing, or simply just spending time talking about a GAME, a sport, an illusion that is very easily argued to take time away from **** that really matters. So let's not be tribalistic hypocrites and just admit that we're all grown, or not, men who are not athletic enough to play pro sports or fight in a cage/ring, smart enough to add to progress, or influential enough to make some real societal and cultural change.

You are not a smarter or better person just because you like a certain player or team, and neither am I.

rant off.. just killed about 5 more minutes at work. BOOYAH!

8. Come_Again?!

Come_Again?! Member

I feel like one of the few that thinks we should stick with Lin (and Asik) for years to come.
    He's still young and his work ethic is great. If he can give his game some flash and get better athletically, I think he can compete with the other point guards in the league.

9. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Good to see Jeremy looking 100% healthy.

And **** all these crybabies in this thread complaining. Try being happy about something for once.

10. zdrav

zdrav Member

Not that I think we should much stuck into a pick-up game, but it's hilarious how any game in which Lin does well in doesn't count for some people.

Linsanity against Lakers and Mavs: Doesn't count because he was playing under D'Antoni, league was still in shock over him, and his usage rate was too high.

38-pt game against Spurs: Doesn't count because Rockets lost.

Best games as a Rocket against teams like Knicks (at MSG), Bulls (Christmas), and Thunder (29 pt game): Doesn't count because those games were only regular season.

Games in which he led a Harden-less Rockets to victories: Doesn't count because of small sample size.

But then we get to...

Game 1 against Thunder: ZOMG!!!!!!!111!!!111!! Lin reveals his true colours! Always a loser! I knew it! I knew it!!!11!!

2 people like this.
  11. KingSamJack

KingSamJack Member

last year parsons droped around 40 during a pick up game to and look what he did the next year he was much better then he was the year before give lin this one year to prove himself he is working hard stop always looking for a pg you guys want cp3 is not coming her rondo torn his acl he is going to be slower then before if lin dose not work out we have two other pg

12. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

Lol...contents aside, you write funny :grin:

13. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Lol cone on now. Just cause you have only posted a few times recently doesn't excuse the fact that 95% of your posts are Lincentric.

All I'm saying is i think it's ridiculous when Lin fans say stuff like " Lin should go some where he is actually wanted" or like what you said "I hope Lin knows that he has to do this or that to silence the haters" when I and you should know he doesn't care what his detractors say.

He earns respect from his peers and coaches and could careless what others think.

14. Star

Star Member

You racist! :p

Joking aside, you perfectly summed up everything about Lin's haters.

Haters just gonna hate and they are only making themselves terrible all season long :grin:

15. mike_lu

mike_lu Member

We're using playoff stats with a sample of how many games now?

How low can this joker go ...

And why not sort by steals/48min for the regular season?

And who is Harden guarding most of the time? The Selfolosha and Allen of the league.

16. PeppermintCandy

It's a painful reminder of what the GARM was like during the season, and sadly what it will be like next season.

1 person likes this.
  17. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Everyone stop moaning and b****ing Lin doesnt give a **** what anybody cept the granmeister GOD sultan of swag thinks of him ye

#realtalk

18. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Yep Lin struggling is all hardens fault. Lin's poor shooting was hardens fault to. Atleast LOF's are consistent if anything.

19. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

John lucas junior scored 50 in the summer league game to.

20. Panda23

Panda23 Member

All the OP did was post a video about our starting PG

For gods sake everyone just relax

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.