1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin scores 45 points in SF Pro Am

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by demarco1, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Fair enough. I'll chill out but what I'm doing isn't even a 1000th of the damage the LOFs have.

2. megadon

megadon Member

You can make up your own facts, but i read plenty of your posts. And it's you that starts making up flame bait posts and out right lies about Lin's games. It's not like I find you actually credible anymore since you keep on mocking the Rocket's fan base that supports Lin. If you were a true Rocket fan, you would support LIn and wish him to perform better this year.

I don't think you would ever want Lin to improve and become a star in the league.

3. megadon

megadon Member

what damage? to the Rockets? You think McHale listens to our petty arguments? cmon, it's McHale who has the keys to the gate. He will ultimately decide the future of Jeremy Lin. And whether or not he will get real playing time at the PG or not.

4. JMG524

JMG524 Member

This coming from an idiot troll like you has no bearing on Lin fans. So in effect your opinion on this forum means nothing. Get it?

5. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

Most people actually hate LOFs, not Lin, and that, of course, is perfectly reasonable.

6. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

whats that about bait posts and out right lies?

7. megadon

megadon Member

I already misjudged you. So I apologize. You are not the smarmy troll that I've seen on many blogs. I take it back. Hopefully you got that memo a few posts ago dude.

King1 is a suspicious dude. You on the other hand have you opnions but i don't think you are compromising your integrity by falsifying your observations of people or places.

8. megadon

megadon Member

King1 was dragging on about Lin's Turnovers, ball handling abilities, and his defensive pressure. It was too a point that King1 was pontificating to us about how Lin was a defensive liability, Offensive oaf with the B-ball who could not take care of the ball. That kind of non-sense.

Then King1 started to mock people who had the gaul to disagree with his asinine assertions against Lin. Now, I disagree with many of you that are more critical of Lin. Never would I disrespect openly, or not apologize once I saw your aptitude in common sense and basketball logic and reasoning.

9. AVoiceInACrowd

I think your underestimating your ability to do damage. Have more faith in yourself.:grin:

10. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

Wow, you girls are still cat fighting with each other?

Talking about having no life. Lol.

11. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

King1 hahaha I got used to him just don't reply and ignore him he is like a raving lunatic which is seeking attention.

12. SuperManRocketz

this board is so lively because of JLin, imagine if he left it be so boring..

13. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

i actually like the Lin is a goner thread. Would be cool to keep it alive if he stayed. for ironic effect

14. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Ok, I asked tha main person keeping this alive to stop...that didnt mean the rest of you could jump in and pile on.

****** Thread locked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.