1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin leaving Nike for Adidas

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Voice of Aus, Jan 3, 2014.

1. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

DMC is still around in my playlist..."Peter Piper"...:eek:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oo5-74dWGS0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. yummyhawtsauce

lol disappointed in Lin. Adidas makes the worst shoes...but just because Lin is with Adidas does not mean they will be making his own shoe, he will just be wearing their products I guess.

I've always loved Nike.

3. lin00

lin00 Member

I wish the title of this thread was "Jeremy Lin leaving Rockets for <Bulls, Lakers, Celtics>".

4. Jenopogi

Jenopogi Contributing Member

I am using Under Armour, it is way-way much comfortable than Nike and Adidas. I have Nike Air Max and I was happy with it, after I tried the UA Micro - I placed my Nike inside the box. Only take it out to match some colour outfit. I have a Nike High Cut - placed in my car, for playing basketball, still shiny new. After my UA Micro experience, I got another UA for Baskteball reasons (lol). Oh, I got the Adidas before with the Chauncy Billups design.

5. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

He probably wishes the same too lol... but it's not up to him... nor Asik.

6. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

Adidas is a great brand, just a little uglier looking than Nike.

Personally, I love the looks and technology of Nike, but can only wear Adidas (I'm a long distant runner). Just feels lighter and hugs my feet better. I don't know what Lin's preference is but I do know that Adidas shoes are not the "worst" in terms of functionality. I've tried running in Nike, New Balance, Asic, and nothing comes close to Adidas. All of my running gears from compression socks to compression pants/shirts are also Adidas. Certain brand just works better for certain people even if they would rather wear a different brand.

I just hope that all the Rockets start to wear high-tops to help prevent the ankle rolls.

7. Horry4theWin

Horry4theWin Member

8. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

I believe Adidas is more popular in Europe than Nike.

9. Horry4theWin

Horry4theWin Member

Lillard signed with Adidas after the 2012 Summer League.

He's already been in commercials:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kXSzK2ekhHo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sZlytpq2AIU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ricky Rubio got one as well.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9ebGT_V86hY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

A D I D A S = All Day I Dream About Sex

11. ILoveWhiteGirls

It took 50 posts before someone made this reference??? With the reputation that Clutchfans have I'm beginning to think some of you are from Utah and are Mormons?? Thank you Yao4Real for posting this to our attention at least someone here has a sense of humor but nO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Kiddsir

Kiddsir Member

Behind Adidas is an extremely big media power.
    Looking forward to see Harden get a decent shoe contract.LOL

13. tonman

tonman Member

like they say, it must be the shoes! lin must be trying to improve his defense or something... ;)

14. rokit

rokit Member

yesss

15. Victorious

Victorious Member

Don't think he's getting his own signature shoe but here's a teaser of the PEs (Player Editions) he will be wearing of the Crazy Light 2 Low

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. rokit

rokit Member

wow, that _justalifestyle dude got an amazing instagram, bunch of PE's from Harden,AB, Lin...

17. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Excited to be part of the Adidas family!! @omricasspi18 @dwighthoward @patbev21 @adidashoops #threestripes #teamadidas

[​IMG]

18. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

Casppi so thuggish, throwing up gang signs.

19. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Let's hope it's a gang sign and not the Israeli shocker.

20. ChippedToothLin

Lin looking like Professor X n ****