1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin Jersey BS

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by colts_1994, Jul 2, 2014.

Tags:
  1. ConAim

ConAim Member

Yup, they just find any excuse to hate. They tent to differentiate themselves as the "Clutch" only fans of Rockets, but no other will allow too cheer for Rockets. They KKK hate will live on... lol

2. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

What are you trying to break to anyone here? Fandom is a one way street. Any intelligent person knows that. Players and teams only care about fans as long as fans bring them money. That doesn't stop anyone here from being a fan. I understand you are trying to act "smart" here with your smartass remark, but you really are not succeeding here.

3. Panda23

Panda23 Member

almost like when i was watching chapelle on letterman, the audience was pretty quiet and he just goes "money....... gives me choices." was oddly profound

love his white man impersonation

4. ConAim

ConAim Member

Fans (of any type) related to Rockets will build up "fame" thus build up supporters and raise value of organization. Your individual contribution to Rockets is great but the way you and (your hate) of Lin in attempt to devaluate Lin (as Rockets's player) are boohoo... Sorry to say..

5. conquistador#11

hey, lex, when will i be able to watch the rockets in technicolor?!
    i blame lin.

6. ChippedToothLin

7. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

When do I poo poo on your idol? I maintain that he is a mediocre PG. I defended him before when people call him garbage. Just because I do not put him on a pedestal like you do, does not mean I try to tear him down with "hatred."