1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin as a Pekin Duck

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by mig0s, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Melo
    Pat Bev
    Harden
    Jordan Clarkson
    Kobe (retired)
    Kemba
    Spencer Dinwiddie
    D. Russel
    Trae Y.
    Fred VanVleet

Every single player that LOFs cried and whined about...that they were stealing thunder from Airemy...

..Well, they are all still playing in the league (except Kobe that retired).

All except Airemy himself lol.

Out of the league because teams eventually found out for the scrub he is.

tinman likes this.
  2. Caprah

Caprah Member

So who is the scapegoat in China these days-?

Zboy likes this.
  3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I’ll say it again and again. The same people that come on here to post negative things about Lon are absolutely pathetic.

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Year
    Year after year. The same crap. Lin is this, Lin is that. Find a f’ing hobby.

5. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Asians.

Witness Asian on Asian crime lol

[​IMG]

tinman likes this.
  6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lon is a great
    Lin is that guys in the Chinese league due to poor play in the NBA
    And his cult trolls like yoeddy bump this thread

Go ahead and pretend that the LOF isn’t doing this on purpose

Until he quits, gets banned or disappears
    This thread will never end

7. tinman

Supporting Member

Two guys from Asia and one dude from privileged Palo Alto California who made 65 million dollars in the nba and cries in church about it

8. tinman

Supporting Member

@peleincubus
    Go ahead and pretend the bump post didn’t happen

he has no friends on a Rockets board
    But maybe you want to his friend since you blatantly don’t condemn anything this troll says

9. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

not sure what you are talking about. Kemba, Dinwiddie, DLo, and Trae were all good teammates and friends with Lin, so not sure where you are getting that Lin whined about them. And yes...all are still in the league except Kobe...none of them had a severe knee injury that has ended many NBA careers.

10. yoeddy

you are my friend.

11. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

More importantly they are all scrubs like Airemy Lin which is why he is finally where he belongs, in the CBA.

Airemy did not belong in the NBA. A mental midget guard with terrible handles and poor decision making has no place in NBA, which is why he bounced around from team to team. The league finally figure fit out for the scrub he is.

The only thing that kept him in the league long enough is that he was Asian but even that wore off eventually.

tinman likes this.
  12. yoeddy

Yes, because being Asian is a sure-bet ticket to being in the NBA.

13. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Benefitted Airemy until it got figured out he was just another scrub. Imagine any black or white NBA player getting the chances he got with his poor skills lol.

Eventually you still have to show that you can play and be productive at a high level and Airemy couldnt do it.

Bounced around until eventually no one wanted a mental midget scrub.

No one wants a mental midget scrub point guard that can't handle the ball and makes poor decisions...

...unless you are in the CBA lol

#593 Zboy, Jan 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  14. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I don’t even notice nor read their crap. I just know you and a few others will be in here Always ALWAYS taking the bait. You are a stone cold loser Tinman. Along with Mr Aggie. You accomplish nothing with post after post disparaging Lin.

As I said before the dude went to Harvard and made millions in the NBA. If he was or is weak minded, so be it. He was a role model for Asian male and females that do not have a lot of them in the United States. In contrast to whatever the fukc you and Zboy have done that has inspired other people. Besides spending hours of your life on something like this.

And whatever Lin fans have been posting here the last several years they most likely would not have half of the volume if they knew it didn’t get sad individuals like Zboy and wound up to type the same drivel that was wrote 4-5 years ago.

So you just continue your passion project on hating on a basketball player. Your grandchildren if you have any will be thrilled by the legacy you left them lol

As a side note. Hakeem would be embarrassed for you. The only thing is he would be silent about it. Where as I point out how pathetic it is.

yoeddy likes this.
  15. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

First of all that is not even a coherent sentence.

Second, imagine a scrub mental midget that bounced around the league being a role model for anyone lol.

He was just a poor player that got found out for what he eventually was and got rejected by NBA.

Being a mental midget that he is, he cried and whined to the press like he usually does lol.

Calling a scrub, a scrub, isnt hating. Its stating a fact.

Actual role model for Asians = Yao Ming. Class, dignity, and a basketball player with skills.

Not like Airemy Lin that was a scrub and hid behind his fans and god to cover up his deficiencies and failures as a NBA player.

Lastly, speak for your self. Life has not been too kind to you if you have to live off of Airemy Lin's millions you will never see lol. Pathetic.

Clearly you are hurt that the scrub was rejected form every single team this off-season lol.

PS. Pele is one of the most overrated players in football. I can see that your poor judgement on players extends beyond the NBA. Friendly advice, maybe you should actually spend some time learning the sports and players you follow instead of angrily posting on the internet. That way you wont make a fool of yourself like you just did.

Another friendly advice. If it hurts you to read facts about Airemy Lin, why would you come in a thread about Airemy Lin? Dumbass! This thread isnt about you and me. This thread is about Airemy Lin as a scrub basketball player. If you cant make meaningful, constructive, and educational contribution to the thread, please dont pollute it with you nonsense. Thanks.

#595 Zboy, Jan 3, 2020
  16. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Too kind to me? I have a 9 year old that has had straight A’s on both report cards this year. Is probably a top 20 soccer player in Austin for his age and scored more goals than all of his teammates this last season while his team plays against other teams that are one year older. I’m going to hopefully have my MBA within a year and am studying for a CFA charter. And have had some fun now that I’m single with some very nice looking girls lately (one was crazy AF) Life is great. Besides being too busy sometimes I’m really happy.

And you are out of your damn mind if you think Lin wasn’t a role model for kids. But you continue being negative about him. I hope it serves you well and gives you that fulfillment in life that you’re looking for while doing some good lol

yoeddy likes this.
  17. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

...and you are too insecure to be posting all this about yourself on a basketball forum on a thread about AIremy Lin lol.

Besides, honestly I am not all that impressed with the above. Also lol @ you living vicariously off of a 9 year old with straight As and soccer field accomplishment. It's all starting to make sense now.

And no, Asians that respect themselves and are not insecure do not consider Airemy Lin as a role model. The ones that are content with their own life do not even want to be associated with him lol. You look up to a role model and his/her success. Why would anyone look up to a a scrub that failed as a NBA player and got rejected by the league?? Just because he made millions??? LOL! I can see why Airemy would be a role model to you.

I am sorry but Asians are much smarter than that which is why most jumped ship long time ago. Just the crazy LOFs still left on the sinking ship.

18. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

You should be impressed. My son is an absolute badass. And hopefully I raise him right to where he doesn’t incessantly b**** and moan about a NBA player year after year on message board. And is in capable of not being negative about another man. That’s the point though right? The youth can evolve into better humans than previous generations.

yoeddy likes this.
  19. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Yeah well I am not impressed honestly especially not by folks that demand that I be impressed by them, or especially their kids, lol.

I will be sure to bookmark this page when I need refreshers on how to raise a kid.

lulz.

Again, this is a Airemy Lin thread in basketball forum. We are talking about the scrub Airemy. If it bothers you reading about his failures as basketball player, why even click on this thread? Save yourself the time and energy and focus on your "impressive" life.

#599 Zboy, Jan 3, 2020
    peleincubus likes this.
  20. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

BTW, I bet my 10 year old daughter would beat the crap out of your nerdy son.

Bring it.

peleincubus likes this.