1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin 2012-2013 Highlights

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Caris, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Morlock O

Morlock O Member

I wish Harden would start defending his teammate... would be nice for next season if Lin is still in the team...

2. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

Asik is improving also. There were some beautiful lin assit to asik towards the end of the regular season.

3. JamesHarden

JamesHarden Member

Yes, it would be nice to see Harden defend Lin. But i'm sure they have a good relationship

4. jason330i

jason330i Member

nah, that would mean harden would have to be on facebook and twitter all day long.

lin is a grown man and can defend himself.

5. Caris

Caris Member

Lin rarely defends himself. :(
    It would be great if a friend/colleague would stand up for him.

6. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

So that's your best response after you got exposed for being a dumbass? You are shameless.

7. jackycool

jackycool Member

Lin is fine, a starting point making good money on a young and extremely talented team coming off of a growing year. Some bashings from nobodies on twitter isn't going to phase him.

8. LandryFields

LandryFields Member

those passes were beautiful

9. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Lin is one of the few players in the league Harden COULD actually defend.

2 people like this.
  10. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Haha. Repped

11. Yang_Wenli

Yang_Wenli Member

Nice one, would rep if I could. Though Harden isn't a bad defender when he actually put his mind into it. I remember that Grizzlies game where the team got blown out and Harden played beautiful defense.

12. Karolik

Karolik Member

Brilliant. insulted both Lin only fans and Harden only fans in the same sentence.

13. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Where's the clip of the airball? When can we trade the scrub... Watching Lin wear a Rockets jersey for another season is more painful than scrubbing my genitals with a brillo pad. Heck if I watch highlights of Matt Maloney during that Sonics series he looked like a stud but we old timers know better than that. We need a Starting PG bad.

14. Panda23

Panda23 Member

probably dont do that then.

15. Panda23

Panda23 Member

you're insintuating he only just got exposed lol.

16. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I'm an equal opportunity hater. :grin:

(Don't actually hate either)

17. Morlock O

Morlock O Member

Lmfaooooo got me there man....!!

18. TC777JLIN168

TC777JLIN168 Member

Lin should not have responded to that scumbag's tweet. With that said, I do hope Lin will improve on his decision making and his jump shot this summer. Watching Tony Parker played in the playoff series including the finals, I saw a lot of similarities between the two, which is probably why Parker had said that Lin reminded him of himself when he was younger and thought Lin could become a player like him. But that would require confidence and trust from the coaches and willingness to develop/use the player correctly. Speaking as a Lin fan, I think if Lin is not used/developed properly, it would be better to be traded to another team where that can happen for him.

19. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

I really hope you aren't trying to say that only The Rockets organization can hold him back from being the next Parker.

20. TC777JLIN168

TC777JLIN168 Member

I was speaking only of the coaches, and of their trust and willingness to properly develop and use Lin on this team.

The success of San Antonio highlights the importance of player development with plenty of examples not only from Tony Parker but also extending to Kawhi Leonard to Danny Green to Gary Neal. In that sense, I think Lin's potential to become the next Tony Parker will depend a lot on the team's willingness to develop and use him properly. It will also depend on Lin's willingness to cooperate and work on areas he needs to improve to help the team succeed. However, I think most rational people would not question the latter as Lin's work ethics is well known.

It's important to note that Rockets are the only organization that gave Lin a contract last summer. Don't think Daryl and Les would be so stupid as to holding back their investment. I think they want Lin to succeed on this team. But no one knows what the team will look like next season, not even Daryl, at the moment.