1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin 2012-2013 Highlights

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Caris, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Would a LOF have made a Scola tribute? three years ago?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f2XjczVt7k8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

Quick life lesson: Being nice all of the time will not get you very far.

Now, to apply this Jeremy. He seems, yes indeedy, like a NICE GUY. Oh yes, the kind of guy you would like to have some beers with.

BUT, I don't want more NICE GUYS on the Rockets roster. I want D-BAGS like me. I want absolute A-holes, that womanize, cuss, even play dirty at times, win games through cleverness AND aggressiveness, and then go on to win CHAMPIONSHIPS.

So, cry me some mother flipping rivers, LIN-ONLY-LOSERS. The point is, it is OK to start threads worshiping your prince, but don't think for a minute that we won't interject with a dose of REALITY at times. ;)

3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I don't know. I do know that you are criticizing a poster for basically doing what you do.

4. Panda23

Panda23 Member

So you're saying I'm only here because of Lin right?

5. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

How to get into foul trouble?

6. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

That video maker is from CF. LOL

7. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

Touché!
    Ok, you win this round, Panda23.
    I reckon I DO know when I am beat.
    And a Redditor too at that, eh? Most impressive.
    [​IMG]

So, I will back off of the Pandaster then, FOR NOW.
    Until we meet again, most worthy of adversaries ...

8. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

Who is that?

9. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

ME.

(just kidding, lol)

10. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

This Youtube video made it look like Jeremy Lin avg 22 points a game instead of 12. Youtube also made Terrence Williams look like Michael Jordan, and Stromile Swift look like prime Amare Stoudemire:eek:

11. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ps3RgtlG7e0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WOW. :eek:
    Watching the Harden highlights from the same youtube channel, I can now see that Harden never makes a bad shot, ever!

With just him and Lin paired together (heck, who needs all the other players!), we will win the Larry O'Brien Championship Trophy next year for sure.

12. Morlock O

Morlock O Member

So you saying panda23 is bashing a rockets player?

13. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

^^^
    | | |
    This is the caliber of the average LOF post. Incomprehensible, but still good for a chuckle usually.

14. Panda23

Panda23 Member

I don't know what he's saying, but I'm assuming he's saying because of my join date that I'm here only because of Lin. Which makes sense considering, three, four, five years ago I was making Yao/tmac/scola/Houston rocket vids on windows freakin' movie maker.

right?

right.

15. lakerfan

lakerfan Member

Someone has been playing in Panda **** too long. Here's my advice before this hatred of Lin consumes you to commit suicide with safety scissors; go find that elusive unicorn with two horns, not one. Once that task has been completed, find the nearest bridge and take refuge under.

All jokes aside, if you want attention without polluting this forum with posts that doesn't do anything besides cause more polluting; just walk and masturbate down Wall-mart aisles. You’re bound to conceive a few fans and if not, just purchase regular scissors then.

16. Karolik

Karolik Member

get off the GARM LAKER fan. Scum like you don't belong here.

17. The Sensei

The Sensei Contributing Member

Thanks for the vid. The shooting bit was nice, but what was really impressive was his passing skills and his ability to get guys like CP, Smith, Omer, and Patterson involved in the plays. And although I only noticed 1 or 2 plays with a direct pass from Lin to Harden, it's the attention that Harden gets on offense that allows Lin to operate and find so many open looks. Gotta love the system we have in place.

Imagine adding Dwight's pick & roll to the equation. Lin is a definite keeper. Unless, of course, we replace him with CP3.

18. seahawk

seahawk Member

At least he admits he is a Lakerfan instead of pretending as Roxlove.

19. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

Yes. I am totally a LOF since 2009.

20. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

Y'all need to stop feeding that troll. I simply just ignore him.