1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lamb ranked #1, Terence Jones #9 on NBA.com's Rookie Ladder

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Merla08, Jul 17, 2012.

1. KALIKULI

KALIKULI Contributing Member

Lamb got some real game on his hands. Kid will be unstoppable this year or maybe next year!

2. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

You can't compare someone to the Ice Man until they start using the finger roll.

3. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Morey holds a lot of Aces. They tend to win at poker. Playah!

Give the man his due. He is making heads swivel around the NBA right now. Including players.

When's the last time the Houston Rockets were not one but the two hottest topics across the league? Maybe never?

4. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

a huge "win" of a post!

5. hahachui

hahachui Member

hope Donut and White will be in Top 10 too!!!!

6. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Looks like Les has given Morey a lot more rope to play with. His draft choices have been stunning BPAs. D-Mo falling to Houston last year was a coup, and Lamb, regarded by several draft boards as the #1 SG in the draft fell to the Rockets at 12.

Morey seems like a master manipulator with his offer to Lin. He also seems to be playing for the gold in the Howard trade. I would expect his offer to Orlando to be really low, otherwise the Magic would have taken it and run already. I think the Howard trade is going to take a while, but it will happen.

The thing I find most interesting about the Rocket's SL team is how well they are playing together. No Jimmer on that squad. Every body seems willing to make the extra pass and no one seems to be trying to pad their stats. McHale seems to have made an imprint on the roster in a good way.

7. roslolian

roslolian Member

Honestly, Lamb's playing so much better than Beal it isn't even funny. Dude can't hit 3s, our boy's swishing everything and giving good effort on D.

We might have ended up with the best SG in the entire draft, and a future superstar.

8. dreamshakin

dreamshakin Member

Morey really is the best when it comes to drafting. It is still soon to say, but im glad we did not trade down for that 5th pick to get drummond. As far as drafting wise, I feel like we are winner.

1 person likes this.
  9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I fell in love in the summer league.
    And it wasn't with Donuts... it was with Lamb. :) nohomo.

10. moonnumack

moonnumack Contributing Member

Lamb, White, and Jones combo is working out much better than Dickerson, Drew, Turksan combo we tried last time.

11. aeolus13

aeolus13 Contributing Member

You're a true Welshman, I see :p

12. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Even if you didn't put no homo, I wouldn't even call you gay for that matter.

I wouldn't even call anyone gay if you are in love with these rookies.

New Rockets' Era has begun? :confused:

13. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

False.

14. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

Best Houston Rockets Draft class since 2002 with Yao Ming.

Jeremy Lamb and Donatas Motiejunas could turn out to be core pieces to finally start a true rebuilding process.

15. liveguy

liveguy Member

Include Jones and White in the equation as well.

If no Howard trade goes down, not many will be mad cause that's 4 good YOUNG players that have a chance to grow together.

Parsons AND....they can play as well as they can, take their lumps and if the record is bad, we have ANOTHER chance at a stud in next years draft.

The future is bright.

16. anthony59237

anthony59237 Member

jones should be higher. and is tyshawn taylor really that good?

17. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

They are already proving that a Dwight Howard rental would be absolutely stupid. The "Big Three" will one day take this team farther than Howard has taken his.

18. ejarts

ejarts Member

White almost has a triple double. Hes a stat machine like Lebron. Hopefully his dribbling and shooting improves a lot more.

19. Convictedstupid

20. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

I love our rookies, please keep em!! If we can add Bynum and help that whiny Dwight go to Hollywood where he belongs with only giving up Patterson, Morris, Martin and some picks, I'll be thrilled with what Morey has done!