1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jenna can still kiss my ass

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pole, Feb 4, 2002.

Tags:
  1. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I agree with deleting it. I think he just didn't see that it was still quoted in my post when he deleted the original post. I was actually going to delete the quote from my post right now.

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

There's one thing that everyone is forgetting...Jenna was hot.

4. keeley

keeley Contributing Member

>>>:|

5. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

Was it Jenna Jamison? Id like to tap that ass(donkey)!

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's very true. It also illustrates what a crappy personality Malone has as a player or what crappy tactics he uses, since those aspects of his game seem to overshadow his great play, and ability over the years. But he wrote his own story of how he's thought of, so he'll have to live with the flopps, whining, elbows, and questionable tactics overshadowing his good play.

7. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Please. Fromobile gets the majority of the credit, IMO. Jenna was entirely too full of herself though, and I'm surprised she hung around as long as she did.

-SamC***ell

8. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

No way man! Fromobile was pretty bad as well, but I ran her ASS out of here.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Jenna had some weird hanger on relationship with Malone, I don't know exactly what it was, but to guess (PURE GUESS HERE), she was like his girl on the side or something.

Jenna was supporting her man....I GUESS !!!

:)

DaDakota

10. keeley

keeley Contributing Member

There was a family connection to Karl Malone. I think Jenna's dad taught Karl Malone in college, and she knew Karl Malone from then. Since then she's been a big Karl Malone fan. Karl Malone can do no wrong.

11. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

I'm torn whether Karl Malone or John Stockton is worse. I think I've gotta go with Karla though. I'm ashamed to be a Converse fan, knowing that they are his shoe providers.

12. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Good post leebigez.

But the only place his great play is "overshadowed" by his "tactics" is on this board. If he was on your team you'd love him.

13. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

She ripped into me once in the Rogaine thread, if anyone remembers that one. He he heh......I said Malone's hairline was not receding, it was retreating.

:p

14. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I would say the only place his great play is NOT overshadowed by his tactics is on the Jazz board. The Jazz are pretty well disliked by most of the league for their tactics, and Malone is one of the chief instigators of said tactics.

15. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

Keeley self-portrait. We need to put our pictures back on the Crew page so you guys can check him out. Looks like Yahoo Serious.

16. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Can he play the electric violin, absorbing the energy of a nuclear bomb explosion while playing?

17. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Fight! Fight! :D

The Jazz can kiss my ASS!

Karl Malone is a flopper and a choker!

The Jazz are on crack if they think they're a young team!

Scoreboard you came to Houston and got it handed to you. We're a young team to Stockton!

<b>But the only place his great play is "overshadowed" by his "tactics" is on this board. If he was on your team you'd love him.</b>

Interesting. I seem to remember Malone being voted one of the dirtiest players in the NBA. Even the broadcasters are calling him and the Jazz floppers. Maybe if he was on our team we would love him, and everybody would hate us. But he isn't on our team so screw Karl Malone!

#57 RocksMillenium, Feb 5, 2002
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2002
  18. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

<b>There's history there that frankly none of you have the first clue about.</b>

Do tell! :)

19. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Holy cow, the guy looks like Marge Simpson! :eek:

20. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

This post is an example that Malone has to be the most hated player on this BBS ever. At one time, Pippen might have given him a run for the money, but I think most have purged him from our collective memories. This might be a good topic for a poll - most hated ever.