1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

jeffrey epstein

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

2. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

He was buddies with Trump too. Stop making everything so political. This guy was just a bad dude who got away with things because of money.

Invisible Fan and Andre0087 like this.
  3. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

This is what these tweet said:

Epstein was found after having attempted suicide by shooting himself twice in the back, according to reports from Bill Clinton’s Twitter account.

Please stop spreading fake news.

FranchiseBlade and B-Bob like this.
  4. mick fry

mick fry Member

A bad dude that knows too much.

5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

You're supposed to wear the tin foil. Not chew and ingest it.

6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

gotta admit, that's a pretty funny line. good one.

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

except one of them flew to the pedo island without his security detail on the pedo plane 26 times.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

def. not the clintons... he would have killed himself execution style three times to the back of the head by now.

9. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

"I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Nook likes this.
  10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Guys, guys, it's not a competition! Both Trump and Clinton can be pedophiles.

Nook, DaDakota, jo mama and 8 others like this.
  11. mick fry

mick fry Member

Really? I guess I missed it.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Pedo Pimp...

Eyes Wide Shut Illuminati activating their ninjas.

13. Commodore

14. B-Bob

You guys are literally kookoo over the Clintons. LOL. Lord have mercy.

When you're making up conspiracy hit jobs, you gotta think about who has the absolute most to lose from the prisoner talking.
    Hmmm...

It ain't musty old Bill Clinton. No, let's see... what associate of the prisoner's would have a lot to lose? And which former associate already has documented ties to tons of shady new yorkers including some mafia?

I mean, I'm just asking the question, not suggesting anything! :D

Amiga, Rashmon, DaDakota and 4 others like this.
  15. B-Bob

Thx. Not sure why it occurred to me, and I'm just joshing with Mick.
    Maybe, unlike the makers of Jay and Silent Bob, I can come up with tiny bits of new material about once every decade or so.

16. adoo

adoo Member

Corporate owner of Victoria's Secret, L Brands, to investigate company ties
    to Jeffrey Epstein

L Brands' board of directors this week hired an outside law firm to review any evidence of Epstein's role,
    if there was one. The review is being led by L Brands' independent directors and not longtime L Brands CEO and
    Chairman Les Wexner, whose decades-long personal and financial relationship with Epstein has come back
    to haunt L Brands' stock price the past few weeks.

Epstein was Wexner's personal money manager and business adviser. Wexner said he ended the relationship 12 years ago. But Epstein's recent arrest for sex trafficking of girls has raised the question of whether Epstein also ever had a role officially or unofficially at Wexner's retail company. Former employees have said Epstein was a part of corporate discussions, including giving input on what women should become Victoria's Secret models, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Wexner said last week in an email to employees that he regrets that he ever "crossed paths" with Epstein. "When Mr. Epstein was my personal money manager, he was involved in many aspects of my financial life," his email stated. "But let me assure you that I was NEVER aware of the illegal activity charged in the indictment."

fwiw,

Epstein doesn't have a college degree, not does he have any of the certifications to be a trader / financial adviser.
    A billionaire, such as Wexler, can hire the best hedge fund managers in Wall Street to manage his $. yet, he chose Epstein.

pure speculation,

Epstein had the goods on Wexner, photos of him having sex w minors,
    to blackmail the billionaire.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/victor...company-ties-to-sex-offender-jeffrey-epstein/

17. adoo

adoo Member

How Jeffrey Epstein Used the Billionaire Behind Victoria’s Secret for Wealth and Women

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

Within years of meeting Epstein, Mr. Wexner handed him sweeping powers over his finances, philanthropy and private life, according to interviews with people who knew the men as well as court documents and financial records.

Mr. Wexner authorized him to borrow money on his behalf, to sign his tax returns, to hire people and to make acquisitions. Over the years, Epstein obtained a New York mansion, a private plane and a luxury estate in Ohio — today valued at roughly $100 million all together — previously owned by Mr. Wexner or his companies. At the same time, he drove a wedge between Mr. Wexner and longtime associates and friends.

Virtually from the moment in the 1980s that Epstein arrived on the scene in Columbus, Ohio, where L Brands was based, Mr. Wexner’s friends and colleagues were mystified as to why a renowned businessman in the prime of his career would place such trust in an outsider with a thin résumé and scant financial experience.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/25/business/jeffrey-epstein-wexner-victorias-secret.html

18. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...it's ALWAYS Bill Clinton. :D

B-Bob likes this.
  19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

when you're @Commodore and that's where you get all your news from it can't be fake

20. Commodore

[​IMG]