1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

jeffrey epstein

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 7, 2019.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Here is one:

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000158-26b6-dda3-afd8-b6fe46f40000

Its a PDF of a court document, signed by three witnesses under penalty of perjury, that they witnessed the rape and witnessed both Epstein and trump being told she was 13 before they both took turns raping her. Lovely.

I hadnt seen that one yet. Maybe you had? . Like I said man.. something new.. EVERY. ...DAY

2. adoo

adoo Member

Acosta was ordered by Trump to defend his actions in a press conference; he proceeded to assign blame on the Fl state attorney
    He described his own office as stepping in to ensure Epstein faced some form of punishment.

"Simply put, the Palm Beach State Attorney's Office was willing to let Epstein walk free. No jail time. Nothing," "Prosecutors in my former office found this to be completely unacceptable, and we became involved."​

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ttorney-pushes-back-against-acosta-account-of

Barry Krischer, the Palm Beach County state's attorney at the time of the investigation, called Acosta's account,
    which alleged Krischer was prepared to let Epstein walk without serving jail time until Acosta's office stepped in, "completely wrong."
    Acosta "should not be allowed to rewrite history," Krischer said in a statement.

"If Mr. Acosta was truly concerned with the State’s case and felt he had to rescue the matter, he would have moved forward with
    the 53-page indictment that his own office drafted," Krischer said,

Instead, the U.S. Attorney's Office abandoned its federal indictment
    after "secret negotiations between Mr. Epstein's lawyers and Mr. Acosta."​

#262 adoo, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

4. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

That is from 2016 so it’s not anything new. Because you hadn’t seen it doesn’t make it new. Having said that, if an accusation ever turns over any evidence and is found guilty then he should go to jail for a very long time.

IBTL likes this.
  5. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

sounds like you have a good handle on all his rapes

TheFreak likes this.
  6. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

I don’ know that he’s ever raped anyone. I know he’s been accused. I know I wouldn’t want him dating my daughter. If it’s ever proven that he did rape someone though, he needs to be locked up.

7. Nook

Nook Member

A couple of points stand out to me on this.

First, this isn't a new story, it has been known for a long time and honestly I was always surprised it wasn't a bigger story.

Second, both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump have a history of accusations and a history of being sexually irresponsible at a minimum. I think there is a lot more out there on Donald Trump, but he also was a celebrity figure and more outspoken. Bill Clinton is far smarter about it all.

There are just too many connections, for Trump or Clinton to have not known or had strong suspicions. Trump ran in the same circles, was friendly with him, and spoke well of him. There were connections between the girls and Trump's country club. Trump himself made reference to Epstein liking girls on the younger side. We know Trump has no issues with sleeping with prostitutes as well. As for Clinton, he took a high number of trips with Epstein. Now I do believe it is very possible that no sexual acts occurred and I don't even know if there were any teenage girls on the plane trips. It may very well have been business related. However I do not buy for a second that Bill Clinton hadn't heard rumors or had suspicions.

The problem is, just like the Mueller investigation, it is going to be very hard to prove there was knowledge by either President or that either partook in rape. There is a lawsuit filed against Trump already. However as the Cavanaugh hearings showed, it is very hard to prove or disprove something that happened years ago......... we are also in an age where people will just believe what they want.

What this all shows is that you can get away with a whole lot if you have money. What is shocking to me is how cavalier Epstein was in recruiting these girls. He wasn't careful at all. Had he taken more care he likely never would have been caught.

Also I keep coming back to this............ just how many scumbags has Trump surrounded himself with and given high positions in government or his campaign. This should really be concerning to everyone.

DaDakota, Sajan and RayRay10 like this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

He has been accused of sexual assault by 30 different women at least over decades of time.

He has been accused of hitting and raping a 13 year old girl and threatening to kill her.

His ex-wife in a sworn deposition accused him of rape, and only recanted after she received money.

He has been married a number of times and has cheated on his spouses.

he has made vulgar and highly inappropriate comments about his own daughter numerous times.

He cheated on his wife with a prostitute while his wife was recovering from giving birth to their special needs son.

He sent twice accused rapist Ben Rothlisberger up to his mistress/prostitutes room.

Yet this is the man you support and represents you as President of the United States of America?

Shame on you.

9. Nook

Nook Member

I guess his supporters will over look Hispanics in cages and raping adult women...... but kiddy rape is where they drawl the line.... for now.

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. Nook

Nook Member

He was ratting on other people in the financial industry.... not shocking really.

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Netanyahu has been one step ahead of a prison cell for quite a while now. Can't say I'm surprised. Maybe he took a trip on Epstein's jet!

13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

FranchiseBlade and No Worries like this.
  14. NewRoxFan

So many similarities...

15. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

16. NewRoxFan

Reckon acosta's performance yesterday didn't fool anyone... not even trump...

17. NewRoxFan

18. NewRoxFan

These two clips are interesting. It appears that alan dershowitz, over laura ingraham's protestations, clears bill clinton (but oddly tries to accuse Al AND Tipper Gore). Then, with his eye lids taped open, he claims his own innocence. btw, ingraham must be learning tucker carlson's "constipation" expression.

KingCheetah likes this.
  19. adoo

adoo Member

Epstein hired the most aggressive and politically connected lawyers that his money could buy.

his armada of attorneys included Ken Starr, Dershowitz, Lefkowitz, et al, who pressured Acosta into giving Epstein the sweetheart plead deal

20. Nook

Nook Member

Dershowitz is in the soup with Epstein.

There is a former Epstein employee that claims she helped schedule under aged massages for Epstein and once the massage would begin, Dershowitz would without fail join Epstein and the minor in the room.