1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jefferson's dunks

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by tozai, Nov 5, 2002.

Tags:
  1. tozai

tozai Member

Did you see the two he had last night. There was one that was nasty, I think it might have been on KG. Can someone get me the pic or video

2. BanginScrew

BanginScrew Member

It was actually Rasho (no clue on how to spell his last name) that he dunked on. It was a pretty fierce dunk. he also had a break away dunk where he did a reverse slam.

3. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

He was doing these types of dunks at 'Zona too....this is not a new concept. Although still impressive.

4. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The "dunk" on Rasho was not really a dunk, in my opinion. He went up hard, threw the ball down, but it was more of a really forceful, downward hook shot, or something. For me to consider it a dunk, the dude's hand has to at least make contact with the rim, and on the slow motion replay of Jefferson's facial on Rasho I don't think he did.

5. NYKRule

NYKRule Member

Just like Keon Clark didn't dunk on Shawn Bradley. It was still crazy though.

6. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

If you look closely, Clark's fingers touched the rim on that. I saw a picture of his finger on the rim, but I forget where I saw it

7. DonKnutts

DonKnutts Contributing Member

This is a pic from today's Daily News. Whether or not the dunk was actually on Rasho, all I can say is R.Jeff's arm is ridiculously high over the rim right there, VC style.

[​IMG]

8. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

That dunk is insane.

9. BanginScrew

BanginScrew Member

Actually if you look even more closely you'll notice that the ball left Clark's hand before his hand touched the rim. Technically it wasn't a dunk but Bradley was posterized just the same.

10. nineteen

nineteen Member

Don,

Incredible! Eddie Griffin? Rudy got us again. RJ is a All-Star. This Year!

11. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Rudy got us again? Yeah, he got us a future all-star...

Jefferson is definitely not an all-star just because he has had a pretty good few games(Heck, even if we could award him an all-star spot this early, why would we...? RJ-14, 4, and 3...nothing spectacular)

Eddie, after having 2 of his worst shooting performances, is still averaging 10, 7, and 1.

Jefferson looks like he is going be a heck of a player(I figured he had gotten better after the Van Horn trade), but I would still take Eddie Griffin.